6

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
5:13am

"Come on baby get up, you going to school today" My aunt said, and I sighed getting up, and walking to my bathroom.

My aunt let me stay home for a week, but I still did my work, and everything but ahe said I had to go back today.

I did my hygiene, took my shower and everything else, before picking an outfit out, and walking down stairs.

My aunt had made breakfast, and Chuck was sitting at the island, "Hi chuck" I said, grabbing my plate.

"Hey" He said, sip p ing his coffee, "Going back to school today?" He asked, and I nodded, eating my breakfast.

We talked a little bit more, then I walked out the door, and pulled off towards the way of school, when I got therer I sat in ny car.

When it was 5 minutes before the classes start, I got out the car, going to the avid store, "Satan already paid" The girl said.

I nodded, grabbing what I want, I walked to my locker grabbong my stuff, hearing students starting to pour in.

I walked to my first class of the day, sitting way in the back to where you couldn't really see me, andaid my head down.

I put my airpods in, and waited for class to start, I felt somebody looking at me, making me look up.

I saw G, Kia, Hitta, Glock, and Satan staring dead at me, making me gather mystuff, and walk out the door, I can't do this.

I gotta tell my aunt i'm leaving, when Iwas walking to my locker somebody grabbed my arm, I turned around seeing Satan.

"Yes Satan?" I asked, and he looked at me crazy, "Why you call me that?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

I snatched it, trying to walk away, but he pulled my back, he walk us undee the stair case to where no one would see us.

"What's wrong, we were just cool" He said, and I shook my head, tryna fight back my tears, but it was hard.

"That was before I found out your dad killed my parents, and you knew too" I said, really wanting to spaz.

But I didn't cause we are in public, instead I just walled away, and went to my lock, putting my stuff up, and walked to my car.

I sat in the car for a little while, then I heard a knock on my window,  making me look up to see Satan again.

"Can we talk" He said, and I shook ny head, I don't want to talk" I said, trying to close my door, but instead he stopped it.

He pulled me out the car, and took my to his, he sat me in the passneger seat, and when I tried to open the door, it wouldn't.

He put me on childs lock.

He got in, and I just looked out the window, "Listen I had kust found out when we were at the hospital-" I cut him off.

"So all this time, I told you about everything that happened, and you didn't put the pieces together?!" I screamed.

He looked away, "I did, but I didn't wanna believe it till at the hospital, it was confirmed" He said.

I sighed, "Can you just let me out the car, I forgot I meet you and your friends, and y'all forgot y'all meet me" I said.

He looked at me, shaking hisnhesd, "I can't" He said, and I shrugged, "Find away, Insure asl did" I said.

"Now, let.me.out" I said, he looked at me, "You can't forget me" He said, and I lookef at him, "I can..." I started.