14

^Before I start, let's just say them rod wave songs just be hitting ah little too close to home😔😔😔
Za'Niya Davis| Niya
3:15pm

"Okay, tell me what you want from me you see i've been abused, Okay tell me what you need from me i'll see what I can do, but I need space time away to fly away from you" I sang loudly through the house.

My aunt looked at me, "Finna hit you hard, but why you here?" She said, and I looked at her and put my hand over my chest.

"Wow, you don't wanna see me?" I said fake crying and she looked at me shaking her head before sighing and chuckling ah little.

"You know what I mean" She said and I chuckled shaking my head, "Nothing I just came to see you and Chuck" I said.

"I wanna spend the day together, we haven't did that inna while" I said and she nodded, "Let's do it" She said.

"Let's go get dressed" She said and I nodded, I walked up the stairs with her not far behind and we parted way's going to our rooms.

I looked through my closet trying to find something to wear, and I finally decided on something real simple

I walked out my room the same time my aunt did and she looked at me and smiled, "Look at you" She said and I chuckled

"You don't look to bad yourself" I said and we laughed walkinh downstairs to see Chuck in the kitchen.

"Y'all finally leave?" He asked and we nodded, he walked over hugging and kissing my forehead, then him and my aunt started getting all kissy lovey.

"Eww, imma be in the car" I said laughing walking outside to the car, and waiting for my aunt, when she finally walked out we left.

Few hours later....

"So what was y'all arguing about then?" My aunt asked and I laughed, "Okay you got me" I said and she laughed.

We were at the nail salon, the only one open in Flordia which is really making me made, when we finished she dropped me off at Bubba house.

She said she'll have Chuck put my bags in my room, I walked up to the door and got my key he gave me out and open the door.

I walked up to his room seeing him sleep making me laugh, I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out I threw on some inside clothes and he was still asleep I walked over to the bed and laid down on top of him.

He opened one of his eyes before closing it back, be wrapped one of his arms around my waist rubbing my back.

"You had fun?" He asked and I nodded I was really just sleepy and with him rubbing my back like this I was almost there.

"I like this lil outfit you got on" He said and I chuckled, "Stoppp" I laughed and he started rubbing my ass ah little to close to my kitty.

I'm tryna have ah lil secs...