22

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
6:18

I walk toward the light and I feel like all my pain is gone away, but when I finally reach the end of the light I have a baby in my arms.

I smiled down at the baby, then a little kid runs up to me and I smile at him he's so cute.

"Hey buddy where's your parents?" I asked seeing the park empty and he pointed at me.

"Mommy!" He say's hugging me and I gasp, this is my child? But how? When? I haven't even gave birth yet.

I'm only a couple weeks old so how could I have gave birth to a little boy that looks to be about 5 years old.

"Baby brother." He said touching the baby's face as I crouch down looking at him.

He resembled Darius so much, I sucked in ah breathe, "What's your name?" I asked and he smiled.

"Ahmir." He said smiling, I looked at him, "Where you come from?" I asked and he looked at me.

"You mommy, you wake up then you have me." He said and I started crying and he rubbed my back.

I kissed his cheek he looked so precious, I look down at the baby in my arms.

I nodded, "Your so handsome." I said and he smiled at me, "Thank you." He said blushing making me smile.

I talked with him for ah while till I saw another light but it wasn't like the first light.

It felt like it was pulling me, like I couldn't resist it and I wouldn't be able to resist it.

"I gotta go, I'll see you guys in a a minute, okay?" I asked and he nodded I gave him the baby.

I kissed both there cheeks as the light pulls we towards it more, I walk down the hall way.

And when I get to the end there's a door, I walked inside and I gasped for air coughing after wards.

I open my eyes to see nurses and doctors surrounding me and they looked worried.

"Come on ma'ma we have to get you right, get your vitials together." The doctor said hooking we up to a machine.

I felt my eyes get heavy as I took a nap.

Ya'Darius White| Satan, Darius, Bubba
8:57pm

I sat down in the waiting chair waiting patently for the doctors to come out but my fuse was running.

A boy walked in and he headed for the front desk, "I'm liking for my sister,I'm looking for a Za'Niya Davis." He said.

I looked at him nand got up walking towards him grabbing his arm he looked at her before they walked over

I looked at him and me and him made contact for ah while before he spoke up.

"You the reason my sister in here?" He asked walking over to me and I stood up.

"Ah man don't come over her with that." I said looking at him cause right now I'm ready to fuck somebody up.

He looked at me and chuckled, "Just knew my sister should have stopped fucking with you." He said shaking his head.

"She was almost there to, you the reason she in here." He said getting up and I got up again too.

His aunt came in between us and pushed us apart right when Inwas about to swing.

I sucked my teeth walking out the hospital sitting down in the bench just thinking.

He kinda was right, if I wasn't in this life and I wasn't messing around with her while i'm still in this life she would be okay.

I would have to worry about her, I sucked in a breathe just thinking about it.

I felt somebody sit next to me on the bench and I looked to my right seeing my sister.

"It's gonna be okay, she's a fighter she wouldn't leave you just like you wouldn't leave her." She said.

I nodded putting my head in my hands trying to think and stay calm but it wasn't really working out.

"You can go inside I'm good out here." I said looking at her, she looked at me before nodding.

"Just remember we're all inside." She said before walking inside I got up just taking ah walk down the street.

I gotta let some stress off this was too much I could loose my child, my wife, my world.

I took a 10 minute walk then walked back to the hospital I walked inside and sat down.

A doctor finally came out and looked at her clip board before looking at us, "Za'Niya Davis?" She called.

I instantly stood up and walked towards the doctor she smiled, "She's going to be okay." She said.

"She has a broken ankle and some bruises but other than that she'll be okay, and the baby is okay too." She said writing on her clip board.

"She just needs to stay off her feet for a couple weeks." The doctor said and I nodded at her.

"Can we see her?" I asked and she nodded giving us th me room number and I walked to her room.

When we got there everybody went inside but Inciuldn't I felt like it was my fault she in this predicament.

I sat outside in a chair in the hall way just looking at her through the door watching everybody talk to her.

I saw her look around then looked at me outside the room, she waved for me to come in but I shook my head.

She looked at me, then went back to talking 15 minutes later everybody left out and G stopped looking at me.

"She wants to talk to you." She said walking away, I sighed standing up and walking on the room.

She looked at me, "What wrong?" She asked as soon as I was by her bed side and I looked down.

"I feel like this is my fault and I feel guilty as hell." I said sitting down in the chair next to her bed and laying my head on the bed crying.

I felt her hand on my head, but I didn't look up at her I just kept my head down on the bed.

"It's not your fault you can't see the future." She said grabbing my chin making look at her.

"I'm okay, the baby's okay, okay?" She said and I nodded, she moved over patting the spot in the bed next to her.

I got in the bed and laid down and she climb on top of me laying her head on my chest.

"I love you." She said and I smiled, "I love you too." I said rubbing her back and she smiled looking at me.

"Gimme ah kissy kiss." She said and I chuckled kissing her lips, gasped laying her on the bed.

I jumped up and looked at her, "I gotta go I think I know who did this but I gotta go." I said.

She looked at me and nodded grabbing me pulling me closer to her, "Be. Safe." She said and I nodded.

I kissed her lips slowly and pulled away smiling, "Imma send the girls in here with you, okay?" I said

She nodded and let me go Inkissed her forehead rushing out the room, "We gotta go, y'all can go back inside the room." I said.

I rushed to my car with Glock and Hitta behind me, but her brother came out.

He got in his car and speed off, I shrugged it off and got in my car head towards his house.

TBC.....