21

Ya'Darius White| Satan, Darius, Bubba
3:33pm

I pulled out of McDonalds drive through heading back to the house, the girl been having me at all types of restaurants all week.

Be wanting to tell her get her fat ass up...

But then she gon cry and imma have to deal with it and ion really feel like it she do a lot.

I pulled into the drive way seeing my dads car in the drive way making me sigh, I got out the car and walked in the house.

I walked further in the house seeing my dad just in the couch, "Yes?" I asked and he looked at me.

"You got her pregnant?" He asked and I nodded nonchalantly making him look at me.

"I- you kno what." He huffed walkinv our I shrugged my shoulders and walked I the room.

I saw Niya paid across the bed watching TV I smiled walked over to her giving her, her food.

"You told my dad I got you pregnant?" I asked and she shook her head, "No I thought you did." She said.

I shook my head laying down in the bed, "Nah." I said laying my head in her lap rubbing her stomach.

"I'm having a girl." I said and Niya looked down at me, "Yea whatever I want a boy first." She said.

I looked at her, "Yea whatever." I said eating some of her fries and she popped me and I popped her back.

Ah couple minutes later we were just telling old funny story's about our child hood.

"I remember I use to have this uncle, and every time Christmas, or thanksgiving or something like that came around he would come and me and my cousins and my sister use to act sleep, cause he was aggravating." I said and she busted out laughing.

"Dead wrong for that one." She said crying making me chuckle at her she looked at me and laughed again.

"Trifling, but I use to be fat." She said and I looked at her in disbelief, "Capped tf out." I said.

She looked at me shaking her head, "I'm serious." She said and I looked at her still not sold.

"I need proof." I said and she pulled her phone out going through her photos and found a pictures.

" I said and she pulled her phone out going through her photos and found a pictures

I shrugged, "You was still fine." I said licking my lips she sucked her teeth putting her phone down.

"I can't wait 'til you come over, I'm not sober, so you know how it's 'bout to go." She sang kissing me.

Inside eyed her, "You doing a lot at the moment bout to get me hard." I said and she chuckled.

She straddled my lap and I kissed her lips wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

I grew under her and she moaned, I sucked my teeth hearing my phone rang on the dresser.

I kissed her neck and she moaned again making me smile, I heard my phone rang again and I sucked my teeth.

I grabbed my phone answering it, "What?!" I snapped into the phone realizing that it was Hitta.

"Somebody just called in a hit." He said and I sighed, "Alright, I'm on my way." I said hanging up.

I could feel Niya staring at me as J got out the bed putting her down and walked to the closet.

"You really leaving?" She asked while I was inside the closet and I stuck my head out.

"Yes, I gotta go I'll be back." I said and she sighed, I chuckled putting my clothes on and walking over to her.

"Imma be back soon alright?" I said and she nodded I kissed her lips and she hugged me.

"You breaking me and my baby's heart." She whined I sucked my teeth at her.

"Baby ain't even got a damn heart yet." I said kissing her stomach and she hit me in my head.

"Fuck you." She said and I chuckled as she walked to the door with me, "Gimme another kiss before I go." I said.

She pecked my lips and I sucked my teeth, "Stop playing with me." I said and she smiled kissing my lips.

I smiled walking out the house she watched me get in the car, then she closed the door.

I pulled off heading towards the trap, and when I got there Hitta and Glock where sitting in the office.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded as we walked out we gathered some people and heading towards the drop.

When we pulled up it looked like nobody was ther, something wasn't feeling right making me look at Hitta and Glock.

"You sure this the meeting spot?" I asked and Gitta nodded, "Definitly." He said looking round.

I picked my phone up cause something wasn't feeling right, and right when I was about to call Niya she called me.

"Ya'Darius somebody's in the house." She whispered and J sucked in a breathe, ain't no way.

Don't nobody even know where I stay enough for them to know where I stay at, I pulled off fast asl.

I knew something wasn't feeling right, "Stay on the phone." I said pushing all the way to my house.

When Ingt there the end lace was trashed and I walked to the room with Hitta and Glock behind me.

My whole room was trashed Instrated calling Niya name then J finally heard her answer.

Making me pankick cause she sound so weak when she called my name, I followed her voice.

"Bubba?" I heard her say again, I walked to the spare bathroom seeing her laid out on the floor holding her stomach.

"It hurts.... my baby." She gasps our and I feel tears come out my eyes, her welted start closing as I pick her up.

Za'Niya Davis| Nya
5:59

I try to keep my eyes open as I feel Darius carrying me but my eye lids were getting heavy.

It was getting hard to breathe and I just want my baby to be okay I felt my self get put in a car.

I felt tears stream down my face at the pain I was feeling it hurt so bad, but I was trying to fight through it.

But I couldn't all of the sudden everything went black and I couldn't see anything but a light.

TBC...