7

^Go follow heartcollabaz.
These comments be wildin, but I was on my cycle for some of these chapters that's why it was so much cry🤦🏾‍♀️😭
Za'Niya Davis| Niya
8:13am

I walked into the gym, after getting my snacks from the avid store, while I was walking I heard my name.

I turned around to see John, "Yes?" I asked, he shook his head walking with me, "Sick of these damn football players" He said.

I chuckled nodding my head, "I can tell' I said, and he chuckled, "Well I just wanted to walk you, cause they aggy" He said.

I nodded, and we just talked for ah while, "You might wanna go get your stuff, there about to announce us to go" I said.

He looked at his watch, he did a head nod before walking away, while I walked up the bleachers to everybody.

They looked at me, I made the 'yikes' face, then Kia broke the silence "Sooo...." Kia started, and I smiled, "Hi guys" I said.

"So you just gon come over here like you didn't..." I made the 'yikes' face again, and he looked at me.

"Sorry bout that" I said, G pulled me into a hug, making me laugh, "I missed my friendb kia was mean" She said.

I chuckled, "But thats not what this is about" Kia said, and I looked at her in a questionable matter, making her look at me.

"When did you and John, the STAR football player become friend?" She asked, and I shrugged, "Ah couple days ago" I said.

She looked at me, then glanced at Bubba, making me look at him, he was staring at me hard, I walked over to him, hugging him.

He pulled me down, "When you started talking to John?" He asked, and I shrugged, "Ah couple days ago" I said.

He looked at me, "No, not like that, I can't tell you though" I said, and he looked at me, "Why?" He asked.

"Cause I can't, just trust me" I said, he looked at me for a second before nodding his head, making me smile.

"I wanna go somewhere for break" He said, making me look at him, "Where?" I asked, and he just stared at me.

I waved my hand in his face, "Where?" I asked again, making him snap out of it, "Don't worry, it's ah suprise" He said.

I looked at him, "Pleaseeeee" I whined, and he just shook his head, "Stop that cry baby shit" He said, making me pout.

I laid my head on my chest, and hide my face in his neck so I won't cry, he sucked his teeth rubbing my back, making me smile.

I'm spoiled, he kissed my forehead making me smile even harder, I heard him chuckle, then the announcer came on.

Letting us know it was time for us to go to class, we all walked to our locker's anf meet back up in class.

We had a sub, so we really didn't do anything, we talked amongst ourselves, till the bell rung, making us dispurts.

Me, Kia, and G walked to our next class, and sat our regular seats, when we sat down John came and sat with me.

"Hi" I said, he smiled, "Hi, my name is John" He said, looking at G and Kia, they looked at eachother, and he shook his head.

"Oh no, i'm gay" He whispered theast part, "Ohhh, that's what you couldn't tell us" G said, and I nodded.

He looked at me, "Thanks for keeping my secret" He said, and I nodded, "Guy's we're almost out the hell hole" John said.

I chuckled, while G and Kia busted out laughing, making me chuckled again, "Y'all are weird" I said, and they shrugged.

We talked all through the class, and turns out that John had more classes with us then we knew, we talked all through our classes together.

We walked to the cafeteria when 5th period hit, we all walked in while John went and sat with the football team, we sat with the boys.

"Hi guys" I said, and they looked at eachother, "Y'all real close with John" Hitta said, making us shrug.

"He cool to be around" I said, andG and Kia agreed with me, we all spilt into our own conversations, talking about.

"Whatchu doing this weekend?" He asked laying his head on my shoulder, "Me and the girl were going to the mall Saturday" I said.

He nodded, "Who else?" He asked, and I looked down at him, "Huh?" I asked, and he looked at me pulling me close to him.

"Who else?" He asked again, and I sighed, "John" I said, and he looked at me shaking his head.

"What?" I asked, and he shook his head making me sigh, and pull him up and we walked out the cafeteria.

"What is the problem?" I asked, and he looked at me, "You messed with him, or fucked him?" He asked.

I looked at him crozy, before slapping the hell outta him, "No idiot!" I screamed before walking back in the cafeteria.

I grabbed my stuff, trying not to cry I could hear them asking me what was wrong but I wasn't really hearing.

The girls followed me out, and I bump pass Satan, but he grabbed me, and started talking but I really wasn't listening.

"Let. Me. Go. Satan" I said through gritted teeth, "Don't call me that" He said, a d I shrugged him off.

"That's who I know you as at the moment" I said snatching away from him, and walking away, with G and Kia behind me.

We stopped at the green house, which is just an indoor graden, and we sat down at the benchs, they comforted me while I cried.

(My school got something like this forreal, but our's is out side not inside, I think a lot of schools like that)

"He thinks I fucked him" I said crying still, "He really think that lowly of me" I cried, while they comforted me.

After ah couple minutes I finally got myself together, "I don't know what I would do without you guys" I said, hugging them.

They smiled, "Lose your mind" G said, making Kia agree and me chuckle, the door opened, making us look at it.

G and Kia looked at me, and I nodded telling them that i'll be okay, they nodded getting up walking out slowly.

He walked over and sat beside me, "I'm sorry" He said, and I nodded, "You say that very often now" I said.

He sighed, "Yea, seem lile that'd all I say" He said, making me sigh, and wrap my arms around him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, and he looked at me, "Nothin, i'm just thinking" He said, and I knew there was more to it.

I just met him have it for now, cause I raly don't wanna hava an arguement atp, I looked at him, and he was already looking at me.

"I'm forreal forreal sorry, I ain mean that I know you didn't open your legs for him" He said, kissing my lips.

I smiled at him, "Thank you" I said, and he looked at me, "For what?" He asked, a d I shrugged, "Alot" I said.

He looked at me, and I just stared off into space, just thinking how far life as come for me at the moment.

TBC......