20

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
5:32am
3 weeks later...

I flushed the toilet and walked out my bathroom, been feeling real sick lately and I missed 2 days of school.

There was a knock at my door, "Come in!" I yelled climbing in the bed laying down as Bubba walked in with my food.

I smiled thank you, he had a plastic bag in his hand and he pulled out a pregnancy test making me look at him.

"What imma do with those?" I asked and he looked at me, "What the hell else you do with pregnancy tests?" He said.

I sucked my teeth taking them from him and walking to the bathroom, I peed on the stick's and sat them on the counter.

I washed my hands and started eating my food again waiting for the timer to beep indicating they were ready.

We watched tv till the timer beeped, I paused the show and walked to the bathroom looking at the tests.

I broke down crying, I am pregnant Bubba came in the bathroom and hugged me.

"Why you crying?" He asked and I looked at him, "I still have 3 more months till I graduate, I'm in high school, how am I suppose to take are of a baby?" I said.

I broke down again putting my hands on my face, " Look imma be here with you no matter what alright?" He said.

I nodded sniffling wiping my tears he picked me up and sat me on the counter kissing my lips.

"Stop that's how the baby got here the first time." I said and he chuckled taking me down off the counter.

I tossed the pregnancy tests in the trash can and walked back to the room laying down.

I got my phone setting up an doctors appointment then texted my brother telling him I gotta tell him something.

I turned my phone off facing the tv but my phone finger indicating I got a message making me pick it up.

Zamarion🖤:
What?

So like...um,
I'm sorta kinda
pregnant 😬😬😬.
Seen at 6:05pm

Your upset?🥺
Seen at 6:07pm

He just left me on seen making me sad, then my phone dinged making me pick it up.

Zamarion🖤:
No, I just left
our messages
open, Ian mad.

Oh, well yea
Zamarion🖤:
Congratulations❤️.

Thank you🥰.

I exited out of our messages and turned my phone off, "So what are we going to do?" I said looking at Bubba.

He sighed shrugging, "We gon be good though." He said kissing my lips making me smile.

"You right we gon get through this." I sighed getting out the bed, he looked at me.

"Where you going?" He asked and I looked at him, "To tell my aunt duh." I said in a duh tone.

I walked out the room and to her room knocking on the door, "Come in!" I heard me making me walk in.

She was laying in the bed under Chuck, I walked over to the bed and laid down a g the end.

"I gotta tell our guys something." I said taking a deep breathe my aunt looked at me confused.

"I'm pregnant." I said closing my eyes laying in the bed, "You What?" My aunt asked and I peeked a eye open.

"Pregnant." I said putting my hands over my face and she moved them, "As long as you take responsibility for your actions I'm okay." She said and I smiled at her.

"Okay." I said letting out a breath I didn't even know J had walking out the room.

Bubba looked at me as I walked back into the room, "How did it go?" He asked as I laid back in the bed.

"Better than I expected." I said and he nodded taking a breath, I laid down but jumped back up remembering something.

"Where you going?" He aske dand I looked at him, " I was suppose to be meeting the girls for lunch." I said and he nodded.

I went to my closet finding a outfit walking to the bathroom showering and doing a rountine.

When I was done I walked back in the room and grabbed my keys with Bubba trailing behind me.

I walked out side closing and locking the door and walked to my car, I was about to get in till Bubba stopped me.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him, "Imma be at my house." He said looking down at me licking his lips.

I smiled he knew exactly what he was doing, " Gimme kiss." I said leaning up he chuckled kissing my lips.

I pulled away, "I love you." He said and I smiled like a dummy, "I love you too." I said.

I kissed all over his face and he chuckled letting me go I got in the car heading towards Mr and Mrs crabs.

When I got there I got out walking up to the lady that was standing at He thing where you get started at.

I spotted G and Kia making me smile, "My friends already have our table." I said pointing at the table.

She nodded and I walked over to them, when I sat down we started talking about random things.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted our and they stopped talking and looked at me shocked.

"Your fuckkng lying lemme see." Kia said making me bust out laughing, "Congratulations." They said and I smiled.

We talked till someone walked up to our table, when I looked up I was shocked at who it was.

"Can we talk to you?" Zavion asked and I shook my head, "Not today." I said looking down at the table.

I heard him sigh, "Maybe tomorrow?" I heard Diana, and I sighed, "Yea maybe tomorrow." I said putting my head in my hands.

I heard them walk away and I looked at Kia and G, "That was them?" Kia asked and I nodded.

"Oh wow, it's okay baby." They comforted me as I cried I sighed wiping my eyes.

"I'm okay." I said wiping my face, the rest of the evening went well and J was okay I'll think about talking to them.

I understand they're my parents but I don't know I feel like there going to bring a lot of stress.

TBC...