2

^Chuck
Za'Niyah Davis| Queit Girl, Niya
3 weeks later
3:13pm

I got comfortable enough to talk to the group, but only when we're by ourselfs, not in public, we hang out alot.

Right now we were at Glock's house, just chillin, Inhad got high, and whew, I don't know what we smoked but I need some more.

Had me zoned out asl, "Niya!" I heard, making me look up, they were all looking at me, and Hitta busted out laughing.

Making me fall out lauging too, after ah while I calmed down, breathing before I started to get hungry.

"Whew, okay I got the munchies" I said, and Glock looked at me like I was stupid, "That what we was just talking about" He said.

I looked at him making the 'yikes' face, and he looked at me, "Yiu get check's" he asked, me and I rolled my eyes.

"You suppose to be going with Satan" He said, I sighed, wanting to pout, he so mean though, I grabbed mu phone.

Walking ti the door, since I had my fanny pack on today, we walked out the door, and we got in the car.

It took us about 15 minutes, we got out walking into the gas station, "Gte what you want, and hurry up" He said.

I smiled, doing ahittle dance, running down the isles grabbing stuff I wanted and some drinks, before walking back over to him.

He looked at me shaking his head, "All these damn sweets" He said, and I sucked my teeth, he said het what I wanted.

He looked down at me, "Don't suck yo teeth at me" He said, and he was really intimidating, so I rolled my eyes when he turned around.

"Don't roll your eyes at me either, I stomped my feet, bitch stop reading me, he looked at me shaking his head.

We grabbed the bag, and then we heard ah crash, making us walk out the store seeing no one there.

But one of his head light's busted, making me make the 'yikes' face, and he sighed, like he wa taking deep breathes.

I looked at him, and he looked like he was trying to calm down, I just let him calm down, he unlocked the car door's and we got in.

When we were about 10 minutes away from Glocks house, when we got pulled over,ni'm guessing because of the light.

The officer got out, and knocked on the window, Satan rolled the window down and look at the officer.

"Sirv your headlight's out" He said, I looked at him the whole time, he looked so familiar, but I couldn't put ny finger on it.

Then I looked at his name tag, and it all came back to me, "Chuck?" I said, making him look at me.

"Za'Niya?" He asked, making me nod, "Dang I haven't seen you since you were about 8" He said, making me chuckle.

"I know" I said, and he came to my side, giving me ah hug, be really helped me out, and he got me to my aunts safely.

"How ya been?" He asmed, and I shrugged, "Good, how bout yourself" I said, and he shrugged, before answering.

"Could be better, but hey, how's your aunt?" He asked, and I chuckled, "She's good, still single, and stay's in the same place" I said.

He smiled, "Well I gotta get back to work now, i'll let you off with ah warnering" He said, making me wave good bye.

He walked away, and we rolled up our window's and started driving back to. glock's house, but we passed it.

"You passed the house" I said, and he just glanced at me, and shrugged, "See no, cause he tryna kill me" I whispered to myself.