41.

Raven sat inside the drop ship, staring off into space blankly. Her expression and movements were void, but her mind was racing. She had hoped that sleeping with Bellamy would make her feel better for some reason, cool her mind off. It only made it worse in reality. 

As she sat there, she thought that maybe it was simply revenge on Samantha since she couldn't get it on Finn. That she knew she could hurt someone, someone who made her mad. But at what cost? 

Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by Monty walking in. They both looked at each other for a split second before he avoided eye contact because of their prior run in. He wasn't mad at her, but he was upset still. Monty didn't hold grudges, that wasn't him, but she told him his family was probably dead. 

"Hey." Raven said, standing up and walking over towards his position. It was a surge of guilt from her actions with Bellamy that was bringing her back into reality of how she was acting lately. "I'm sorry about before. Really." Raven bit her bottom lip, looking at the ground. Apologizing was not her strong suit and she felt immensely awkward. "..And about your family" She added in a whisper. 

Monty studied her carefully, sensing the sincerity in her voice. From the way she looked and spoke, he knew Raven was having a hard time. Everyone was right now, honestly. "Thanks. So-" He began right away, sitting walkie talkies on the table near the girl with an unreadable look in his eyes. "All the hunters are back except Clarke, Finn-"

Raven cut him off, rolling her eyes with an exasperated sigh. "Okay." She interrupted, trying to seem uninterested, now focusing on anything besides Monty. This was not what she wanted to hear about. It made her angry all over again and her emotions were all over the place. 

"Raven!" Monty said with more authority as she interrupted him. This was obviously important to him since he never lashed out. Raven quickly looked up, nodding at him to continue. "Samantha and Myles are missing too. They all left camp around the same time but nobody has come back."

Raven pondered his words, slight concern growing on her face as she met his eye contact. "All four of them are still out there?" She questioned with a tilt of her head, her eyes searching back and forth between his. 

"Yeah.." He whispered, sucking his bottom lip in. "We're going to look for them." Monty replied, eyeing Raven up and down. He turned on his heels and slowly walked towards the entrance to the ship. As he reached the exit, he glanced over his shoulder and called back to her one last sentence. "Bring the walkies." 

Raven watched him leave, her stomach churning with regret even more. While she was sleeping with Bellamy, her friends were out there alone at night and who knows what happened to them. "Damnit.." She whispered, jumping up from her seat, grabbing the walkies and running out of the Drop Ship. Obviously Monty had come to collect her, that's why he brought the walkies into the drop ship. 

As Raven ran out, she bumped into an all too familiar chest, almost making her drop what she was carrying. "Watch it!" Bellamy yelled, his face softening when he was it was the girl whom he was just in bed with. "Oh.."

"Save it, lover boy." Raven mumbled, walking around him quickly. Both of them began to rush towards the walls. "Did you hear?" She asked him lowly, biting her bottom lip ashamed. Bellamy nodded, looking down at the ground, not saying a single word. 

As they walked, Raven stole a look up at him and saw his eyes. She knew he felt guilty too, just like her. "Yeah.." Raven muttered, shaking her head slightly. They both felt the same way right now, that much was evident in their expression. "Bellamy, we can't tell them." Raven whispered right before they approached the group who was going out as a search party.