31.

Octavia,  Bellamy, Raven and Jasper followed close behind. Lincoln didn't follow, his people were the Grounders and he needed to deal with them now. He wished Octavia well as she left with her brother.

Finn held onto Clarke's arm, dragging her through the woods rapidly. Their hearts were racing and they were out of breath. One thing was on their mind and that was getting the hell away from the war that was just declared. Once they reaching a clearing a few minutes out, they all slowed their pace at the same time. None of them had a chance to process what exactly happened, but they all knew it wasn't good at all. 

As they stopped, Finn gently held onto Clarke's shoulder as he dipped his head down to make sure she was alright. His eyes scanned her body for any wounds, holding fear as he searched her. "Finn, I'm fine." Clarke breathed out, pulling herself a little away from him. He gave her a curt nod when he saw that she had no scratches on her. It was honestly a miracle she was totally clean, since she was directly in the middle of it. She almost got attacked by Anya, but Samantha reacted quick enough then Bellamy helped out by shooting her. 

Raven watched the way Finn checked Clarke out and felt uneasy. Her stomach churned and her eyes wanted nothing more than to look away, but she couldn't force herself to do so. She recalled the other day when she was helping Finn back to his normal health. Clarke had left to go get supplies from the bunker The Ark told them about. Raven stayed behind to monitor Finn and his wound. 

"I've been waiting since they locked you up on The Ark". Raven whispered, kissing Finn's lips in between her words. She laid on top of him, in his tent, wanting desperately to feel any sort of  connection with him again.

Finn hungrily kissed her back, gently grabbing onto her hips, moving his hands up to her cheeks. "We can't. Not till we talk." Finn mumbled, halting the kissing by pulled her face away from his lips.  

Raven sat up slightly, looking into his eyes. She felt his finger tips against her skin and leaned her head into them gently. "I don't want to talk." She quickly responded, kissing him once more before he could reply. When Finn didn't reciprocate the kiss it caused her to groan in frustration and sit up just enough to make eye contact. Her hands rested beside his head to support her weight. 

Finn looked at her with sorrowful eyes as he tried to find the right words to say. His eyes darted back and forth between hers, dreading this moment. "Something happened-"

"Finn." Raven began, breathless. Her heart raced with anticipation from the talk that she had been avoiding since the day she landed on Earth. "I know and I don't want to talk about it."

"Well-"

"Ever." She said more firmly, her eyes finally breaking eye contact from him to look off to the side. Her arms became weak as she asked her next words with caution. "Do you love me?"

"Always." Finn replied without thinking, his eyebrows scrunching up as if he was somehow offended by her question. 

"Ok, then." Raven replied, deepening the kiss once more. He loved her and she loved him, whether they were in love or not was the question. It was something she didn't want to deal with though, so they moved along. 

That moment was one she will never forget. Not only was it a sort of connection that she had been craving, but she felt like it was a way to move along. It didn't give her closure, but it addressed something she had long been dreading. 

Bellamy stopped in clearing with the rest of the group. His body twirled around rapidly, searching the area. "Wait, where's Sam?" He asked, his voice wavering slightly as he didn't see the girl. Raven's head jolted towards him, finally looking away from Finn. Her eyes were wide as she took looked around for her friend. The pain in her chest rose as she realized that Samantha wasn't with them. Raven was so preoccupied watching Finn and Clarke that she didn't even know her best friend wasn't running along side her.