21.

If anyone thought things couldn't get worse, they had another thing coming to them. This was Earth, it didn't give anyone a break. A storm was now coming and didn't look like it was going to clear up anytime soon. In fact, it looked like it was only getting worse. Everything was blowing away and the rain was so fast it hurt to even be outside in it. The 100 was in a panic. It had been one hour since the group returned from that cave and no instructions were being given. Everyone was preoccupied with healing the sick. 

Raven was with Monty trying to figure out how to set up communication with The Ark while everyone else was on the rescue mission. When Bellamy returned he found out the Raven had managed to get a radio up and running. Apparently letting it dry out from the river worked, but there was no response. The Ark still hadn't made any contact with the Earth again. Bellamy, Jasper and Monty had left The Drop Ship to go do something things, allowing a little privacy as well. 

"This is Raven Reyes, calling Ark Station. Come in. Ark Station." Raven repeated over and over, allowing short intervals of open radio in case they responded. It was silent, blank static. Anger and panic was filling Raven. Finn was getting worse and Samantha hadn't woken up since she passed out in Bellamy's arms earlier. They needed help and fast. 

"Are you sure you have the right frequency?" Someone asked who was just standing and watching Raven call out for help. 

Raven's head jolted towards the girl, her face darkening. "Yeah, I'm sure!" She snapped, rolling her eyes. 

Clarke rushed over, leaning down to speak to Raven. "Raven? You can do this, ok?" Clarke said camly, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. She nodded at the girl who made the comment to go away and she quickly obeyed. Raven needed assurance and peace, not negativity. 

Taking a deep breath, Raven resumed her searches for Ark Station to respond as Clarke walked over to check on Finn. She gently pulled the cloth away that was around Finn's knife wound. The knife still remained in his side, nobody wanting to pull it out in fear it could cause him to bleed out. 

Out of the corner of her eye, Raven looked over and saw how sick Finn looked. A small tear formed in the corner of her eyes as she called out once more, "Ark Station, Please  come in." She begged, losing hope. "I'm on the ground with the 100. We need  you."

Everyone was losing hope honestly. Nothing had gone right since the day they landed on Earth. The storm was getting worse and worse, which Raven feared harshly interacted with the radio. Nobody wanted to say it but without that communication Finn would die. 

Finn and Samantha were laying next to each other, each on their separate bed, still both non responsive. About thirty minutes past by and Clarke was preparing to deal with Finn herself. They couldn't wait any longer and there wasn't a chance in hell Clarke wouldn't try to at least help him. 

The radio crackled in and out with static, causing Samantha to stir a little. Her eyes gently opened up as a commotion started occurring from the entrance of the drop ship. "What's happening?" She whispered, nobody answering her. Her voice was hoarse and quiet from being so dry. 

"Jasper?" Samantha whispered seeing a group of people, including her brother, drop someone on the ground right in front of the ladder. Her whole body ached, but she managed to gently push herself up on her elbows with all her might. Bellamy and Clarke were arguing over something in the corner while everyone else went silent.

Samantha squinted her eyes to try and identify who they brought in. Her eyes went slightly wide as she saw it was the Grounder from earlier, the one who kidnapped her and Octavia. Bellamy, Jasper and Monty had kidnapped the grounder and brought him to their camp. They're all idiots. Slowly, Samantha's eyes traveled to the boy next to her on the bed. "Oh god.." Samantha whispered, fear filling her. Finn still had the knife in him and he looked dead. "Oh god!" She repeated, louder this time.