7

Ivan groaned to himself, feeling a furry thing nuzzle into his neck. He tried to move the arm closest, looking over to see Alfred laying on it before sighing and petting the cat, feeling familiar thick fur.

"Lampushka?" he muttered tiredly. Oh, they said that he was coming soon. He could hear Hero meowing from the bedside and wiggled his arm out from under Alfred, hearing him groan and roll over, draping his arm over his stomach as he sat up, scooping Hero up from the bedside and placing her beside the tom before laying back down, feeling Lampushka lick his temple happily before going over to Hero.

He glanced at the clock and noticed it was 5:58- the alarm was going to sound soon. He looked over to Alfred and started petting his hair, pulling his hand away when the demon yawned and sat up to look around before slumping on Ivan's chest, Ivan kissing him on the head.

Alfred yawned again before kissing him on the lips, looking over to the alarm clock before mumbling something and kissing his lover again, feeling Ivan smile against his lips and duplicating the emotion.

Ivan yawned when Alfred pulled away, pushing himself up and walking over to the closet, Alfred petting the cats and opening the bird cages (they were being obnoxious last night, and Thunder kept trying to shock him) before petting Kanti into waking up and feeling her cover his face in kisses. He noticed Tiko on the shelf above his bed with one of the baby griffins and whistled, both shooting up.

He untangled a snake from where it had curled around the large candle on his table and walked over to the window, opening it. One of the bearded vultures looked up from the post attached to the wall and flew out. He went over to one of the chairs adjacent to the table and pulled it open, three little black and white kittens letting out little squeaks from being woken up.

A dog crawled out from under his bed and the juvenile panther and golden jackal laying at the foot of his bed got up, a chocolate labrador stretching from where it was beside the bed and going up to the door, standing on its back legs before it whined, Alfred opening the lock as animals went out. Lampushka and Hero were curled up on his bed, so he didn't bother them, going into the bathroom as Ivan handed him his toothbrush and he brushed his teeth before putting deodorant on and brushing his hair.

Ivan smiled lightly as Alfred kissed his jaw before leaving as he finished trying to do his hair.

Alfred pulled off his clothes, tossing them in the hamper before grabbing clean boxers and going into his closet to get dressed. A pair of ripped jeans and a striped shirt was thrown haphazardly on before he put socks on and his black army boots, looking around to see where he put his bracers.

He found them kicked under the bed and started to tie them up, confused as to why they didn't fit- these were Ivan's.

He untied them and put them back on the bed, Ivan giving him a confused glance which was responded with a cheesy 'I'm an idiot you know this and we shan't ever talk about this' grin.

He found them behind the door, slipping them on while Ivan got dressed in black jeans and a maroon t-shirt, tying up his bracers before putting on his boots.

Flowers were done, then the two headed downstairs, Alfred yelling stuff at his kids while Ivan followed behind, letting out a breath when Alaska ran into him, nuzzling her face into his stomach before running off with a girl he guessed was Hawaii, who waved at him before running.

"I think they're warming up to me," he said happily, Alfred nodding with a wide smile.

As soon as they were downstairs Hawaii came back over- slowly this time, like she was scared.

She was shorter than her sister, with long black hair and light brown skin. Golden brown eyes and long eyelashes, with thin eyebrows. She wore a long white sundress, embroidered with blue and red trim.