11

Alfred smiled kindly, messing with his still wet hair before kissing him on the lips.

"It's just a little meeting," he said, resting his forehead on his own, "I'm only going to be there for six hours."

"In the spirit realm," Ivan replied, "No offense, but I don't trust any of them."

Alfred rolled his eyes before shaking his head, "I'll be fine," he flexed his claws into Ivan's skin, and Ivan felt his skin crawl, "none of them will attack me, I've known them for centuries."

"But-"

"I left you a present by the way," he said, picking up an obsidian, silver, and sapphire knife, "try to find it~"

"Hey-"

Ivan was interrupted by Alfred running out of the room, and he sighed before looking around.

He found it pretty fast, it was sticking out from under the bed. A cat had pushed it out, and he pulled it out, looking it over. It was a dagger, made of silver and amethyst, and worked like a switchblade.

He let out a breath as he smirked, pushing the blade back into the handle before finding the button. It popped out again, and he pushed it back, putting it in his pocket. The blade of the knife was maybe ten centimeters, and the handle was maybe twelve, so it didn't seem like his phone would be going in that pocket.

God, he needed a bag.

Ivan let out a sigh, walking out of the room and going downstairs, seeing some humans messing with crates, full of glass. They were going to bring it to the candle room, but he didn't know why they needed that many candles.

He looked around, seeing Rulyn standing in the hallway, smoking. If Alfred was at a meeting, why wasn't Rulyn?

He followed behind her as she started walking towards where the nations spent most of their time, trying to figure out what she was muttering under her breath before she went wolf, shaking out her ears and licking her chops before continuing to walk.

He hid behind the corner as she spun around, nose in the air. She stomped her foot and he jumped a little, and he noticed she had turned around and was back to walking, her tail swishing on the ground behind her.

God, he was stalking a bipedal wolf.

This was fine. She wouldn't kill him. Probably.

He watched her out of the corner of his eye, seeing her turn in the direction of the nations. He hadn't really seen them about, people did the smart thing and stayed away when Alfred's siblings obviously didn't like them.

He continued along the wall, spying on Rulyn when he got to the corner. She was talking to another wolf-man, who was grey, taller than the both of them, and had a spear strapped to his back.

Okay, so most werewolves he'd seen had wolf ears instead of human ears, besides Rulyn, because she was a Faoladh. And according to the book Alfred had given him on every type of demon, there were five types of werewolves: Rougarou, Lycan, Teutonic, Faoladh, and Wulver. He just couldn't remember which one that a tall grey bipedal would be.

He knew teutonic and lycan went quadrupedal when they transformed, turning into your run of the mill wolf, even though both were much bigger, teutonic bigger than lycans. Rougarou normally had dark fur, and this one's fur wasn't dark. So another Faoladh or a Wulver.

"That's not what I mean Athdar," Rulyn sighed, shaking her head, "I'm busy, go do your own meeting."

"You have to come with me," he replied, his voice gruff and deep as he looked down at her, "please."