24

"What is it?" Alfred growled, hearing the pattering footsteps of Rulyn behind him.

"A meeting is required, we have a guest." She said, crossing her arms.

"Who?" he spun around.

"Me," Hecate cooed, her black hair tied back and purple smoke etching off her fingertips. Alfred's eyes narrowed.

"Anansi is here too," she rolled her eyes lazily, "Dazbog and Kane are here too, but they have less to say."

Alfred bowed to her, thinking for a second, "I'll lead the way ma'am, we should get this done quickly."

"I don't think it will be," she hissed, "where is your husband?"

"He'll be there," Alfred replied, giving a wide, fake smile, and giving Rulyn a glance that made her bow and walk away, her tail swishing behind her, "for now, let's walk."

"I won't tell you anything until we are in the meeting room."

"I don't want you too, not yet," Alfred said, pretending not to be disappointed. He didn't want deities here, not right now. He felt a blast of warm air come from behind him and looked up, seeing a few drops of blood fall to the floor as well as white roses. After a few seconds, the blood was roses.

"Kyra...?" Alfred whispered under his breath before feeling a blast of cold air.

"And Zvonko," Hecate said, wrapping her cape around herself.

"Why are they here?"

"I invited them," Hecate said, seeing the look on his face, "this issue involves them."

"How? They are seasons!" he exclaimed, feeling his chest tighten in fear, "I have humans living here!"

"I know, they won't eat anyone," she shrugged, "I don't think."

Alfred held himself back from slapping the god in the face with his claws, "you do know that some of your patrons live here, correct?"

"Of course I know," she hissed back, "and they won't be harmed by a cold slab of penis and a cocaine whore."

Alfred shook his head, holding his hands behind his back as they neared the meeting hall. Ivan and Rulyn were already there, both holding their hands behind their back, one looking much more awkward about it.

"Hello Braginski, hello Torina."

"Hello Hecate," Rulyn said, bowing, Ivan following her example.

Both of them fell behind Alfred as he walked in, Hecate behind them. Zvonko and Kyra were waiting beside a throne with two heavily adorned seats to the sides of them- the one on the right made of silver with sapphire and amethyst and the one on the left made of gold with spinel and amber.

The throne was barely bigger than the seats beside it, made of polished petrified wood and onyx, bright turquoise on the top.

Where Zvonko was standing, on the right next to the silver chair, ice so cold it was pure white spread out. On the left was Kyra, her black hair steaming off her head like a waterfall, falling down the steps up to the thrones. It was almost twenty-five feet long, stemming off like Zvonko's ice.

Coahoma was here. Conner, Noah, Columbia, Maralah, Jolon. A big brown spider was on the wall before it became a man, and Anansi sat down criss-cross applesauce on the chair. Dazbog and Kane were already sitting, blondie brushing his beard and Kane trying to inconspicuously shuffle away.

Hecate sat next to Anansi, and Alfred, Ivan, and Rulyn walked up to the three seats- Alfred in the middle, Ivan in the silver, and Rulyn in the gold.