Chapter 1: Reborn as... What?!

Misfortune...

What is misfortune?

Someone said that he had misfortune because he did not win his lottery today and another one said she had misfortune because her boyfriend broke off with her.

Tang Li Xue could only sneer at them... Misfortune?

No one knew about misfortune more than her!

Tang Li Xue's mother died when giving birth to her.

Tang Li Xue's father was a heavy gambler and riddled with many debts.

Tang Li Xue's father fled leaving only the sickly Tang Li Xue with her poor big brother.

She had poor health since little, without any money and education her brother has no choice other than joined a gangster to pay her hospital fee and to pay the debt that their father left them.

Again, fate plays with her life; her beloved big brother involved in a brawl between gangsters and got hit by a car, in the end, turned him into a vegetable.

Tang Li Xue began to questioning God's existence... How could she be so miserable?

She forced herself to work now to pay hospital fees for her big brother.

There was no other choice!

Her big brother was in a coma and also riddled with countless debts thanks to her father!

There was no time for her to complain about her misfortune and no time for her to pray for a good fortune!

She could only work again and again day and night.

Tang Li Xue's weak body became weaker and weaker each day...

In the end...

Everything went blank...

As her vision turned dark...

.....

Tang Li Xue slowly regained her consciousness.

'Ahhh... I never feel this good before in my life!'

'It is as if my body turned really light... So light... like I am flying.'

"THE HECK... I AM REALLY FLYING! AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BODY!" Tang Li Xue opened her eyes and found out that she was flying on the empty white space.

'Opened her eyes' was actually not correct since she was actually a ball of flying soul right now and she has no eyes.

"Bohoho... What a poor child?!"

Tang Li Xue turned her vision (since she has no head and eyes now) and found there was an old granny in this empty white space.