Chapter 2: First Quest First Hunt

'Calm down, Tang Li Xue... Fuuhh... Fuuuh...'

Tang Li Xue looked around her surroundings and find out that she was in a cave but this cave was not that dark since there was some warm sunlight that came in from the cave's ceiling.

Tang Li Xue exited the small cave, walked toward a small pond near the cave, and use its reflection as a mirror to see herself.

White furry body, furry paws, furry tail... Her body was so tiny, not even bigger than a palm; she looks really cute, far cuter than even a kitten.

The most eye-catching was her topaz-like sparkling eyes, it was so beautiful that could almost mesmerizing even herself BUT that was not the problem here!

'OH MY GOOODDDD!!! THIS... IS THIS A MISTAKE?!'

Tang Li Xue felt a bang in her mind and she almost passed out again in shock and disbelief.

'WAAAAAAH!!! Uncle Sun!!! Is this the mistake that you were talking about?! Quickly turn me back to human! I don't want your damn system! WAAAAAAAH!!!'

Tang Li Xue was bawling out loud.

After a few minutes, she calmed down and stop crying.

Tang Li Xue was a poor orphan child in her previous life so her ability to adapt with her situation was actually really high; it was just her heart full of disappointment and frustration with the current reality since Grandma Meng already promised her happy life this time before.

After drank a few mouthfuls of water in the small pond...

Growl... Growl... Growl...

Tang Li Xue's stomach started to protest.

'Well... I am really hungry now...'

Tang Li Xue aware that since she was a beast now then she needs to hunt in order to eat.

So the first thing she do was to examine her new system more thoroughly to increase her current survivability since in the middle of this wilderness would be full of danger like some predators not to mention some hunters.

'Huh... This stat point is...'

Tang Li Xue decided to put four stat points to agility and one stat point to strength since she need agility the most to run from her predator and for chasing her prey.

'As for this skill point... How can I use this?'

When Tang Li Xue was pondering about it, some choices displayed in front of her.

[Hide] SP cost: 1