Chapter 4: Heart-Wrenching Betrayal

The great shockwave exploded wave after wave, even the great lion blasted off a few meters by it and it quickly ran away in fear!

Of course, it was not like Tang Li Xue awakened some kind of OP godly skills of something like that!

Actually, Tang Li Xue ended up no better than the lion, she has almost blasted away farther away than the lion but she quickly used her claws to hold the giant tree bark.

She still ended up blasted away in a sorry state in the end but at least she landed on the nearby bushes so she was not hurt that badly.

HP: 23/50

'Damn! My HP decreased by 27 points in total! Fortunately my max HP already increased to 50 now if my max HP still 20 like before I must already be died by now!'

She already forgot that she just stood in front of an adult lion a few seconds ago and almost entered its stomach!

Tang Li Xue quickly checked her surrounding after confirming there was no more lion, she sighed in relief and carefully checked the source of that great shockwave!

Tang Li Xue's topaz blue eyes brightened as she saw several humans floating above the forest using flying swords as their footing.

Are these the famous legendary cultivators?!

In her previous world, Tang Li Xue only saw cultivators flying in TV or manhua! Now they were no longer fiction but real!

Tang Li Xue's topaz eye glinted in determination as she clenched her tiny paw!

'Someday I will be like them! No, this lady would certainly surpass them and become Fox Deity!'

.....

...

.

"This seat would never expect that the wise and righteous sect's elders would use such a despicable tactic as ambush and gang up against one person." The black-robed young man lazily said as his handsome face smiling coldly.

"Shut up! You are only a brat from evil and treacherous sect has no right to judge us!" the red-robed old man shouted in anger.

The black-robed young man squinted his obsidian black eyes and said "There is no need to pretend! This seat knows you got the information about This Seat's route from the traitors in this evil and treacherous sect's side so in the other words you are colluding with the evil and treacherous sect, is This Seat right? Mr.Right and Righteous?"

His words were full of mocking and disdain.

There were ten high-ranked cultivation elders here and the black-robed man only had his trusted aide by his side, it was obvious that this ambush already planned carefully and the enemy already knew long ago that he would certainly take this route.