Chapter 6: Saving a Handsome in Distress (Part 2)

[Lucky Sticker]
[Description: Enhanced the luck for 10 minutes]

Tang Li Xue actually quite pessimist about this sticker but since she got it from the system, she decided to try it anyway.

'How to use this thing? Just stick it on my body?'

Tang Li Xue used her tiny paw and stuck the [Lucky Sticker] on her furry chest.

[Lucky buff duration: 00:10:00]

Tang Li Xue wait for a few more seconds but nothing happened; she could only cursed for a few words in disappointment and run around again to find the antidote herb.

BAAAANG!!!

'Oh no!!!' Tang Li Xue was running so fast while checking nearby grasses and flowers so she did not realized that there was a small hole in the ground.

Usually, the bigger beasts would only stumbled on this hole but Tang Li Xue's body was too small so she was plunged deep inside the small hole.

'Ouch... Ouch... It hurts!' Fortunately, the ground inside the hole was only slanting so Tang Li Xue only tumbling down instead of dropping down directly.

HP: 15/50

'So close... If it was a chasm instead of a slope I would already died by now!'

Tang Li Xue once again angrily cursed the [Lucky Ticket] in her heart furiously!

But when she saw what was in front of her...

[Seven-Colored Star Grass]
[Function: Miraculous herb that can strengthen the body, neutralize all poisons, and cleansing the body]
[Side Effect: Mild numb effect on the whole body for a few hours]

'!!!!!'

'This... This... Is this the power of luck?! So amazing?'

'Oh wait... I have no time for daydream! Fast!'

[Time remaining: 00:10:02]

Tang Li Xue nimbly bit off a few stalk of [Seven-Colored Star Grass] then dash back up from the slope and out from the hole.

Tang Li Xue took more than ten minutes from the black-robed man place toward where the hole was but she only need seven minutes to return since this time she did not need to check all the herbs and flowers on the way back.

[Time remaining: 00:01:39]

Tang Li Xue was panting crazily and her mind felt fuzzy because of exhaustion now but at least her [Dash] skill manage to level up to 4 because of this.

'Now what to do?! Should I feet him with this grass? Or should I crush the grass and smear it on where the black dagger stabbed is?'

'Argh... There is no time! I should pull the black dagger out first!'

At first, she was afraid that the black-robed man's blood will gush out crazily if she pulled it out and he would die because of blood deficiency...

But now... Screw it! Who cares!

'He will die either way if I did not pull out the black dagger and neutralize the poison in less than a minute anyway!'

Tang Li Xue bite the black dagger handle but her small furry body now hanging on the air, the situation was actually looking really comical.

'Since I cannot pull it up then I will drag it down!' Tang Li Xue swung her body up and down like a pendulum then...

PSSSSSSSSST!

The black blood was really gushing out profusely when Tang Li Xue brought the sword out from the black-robed man's back!

'Opppsss... Bad news!'

She quickly threw the black dagger aside and chew [Seven-Colored Star Grass] for a few seconds in her mouth but she accidentally swallowed it.

[Strength+1, Toughness+1]

'Ooooh? Damn! This miracle herb is really good stuff! Such a shame to use it on a sick person... Opppsss... Now is not a time for this! Again... Chew it slower this time and be sure to not swallow it.'

After chewed it, she spat it out again, and smear it on the black wound where the black dagger stabbed before.

[Time remaining: 00:00:41]

Seeing the timer still counting down, Tang Li Xue quickly chewed another [Seven-Colored Star Grass] once again carefully, spat it out, and stuffed it into the black-robed man's mouth.

'Eeh... Isn't this an indirect kiss? Handsome, you must remember to take responsibility and become this Lady concubine when you recover later!'

Tang Li Xue also remembered that she has 3 [Recovery Pill] in her system inventory so she took out one of it and stuffed it to the black-robed man's mouth too.

She already done what she can to save him so she stopped caring for the black-robed man and stared painfully at the leftover one stalk of [Seven-Colored Star Grass].

'Only this one remaining... Sigh... Is there any way to breed it? It looks like after this man's condition stabilized, I will need to go back to that hole and search if there is any remaining [Seven-Colored Star Grass] in there.'

[Quest Completed!]
[Reward: Level +3, Skill Point +3, Stat Point +9, 100 Deity Coins]
[Gained a title 'Samaritan']

[Samaritan]: When this title equipped, each time the host completes a quest, the reward will be increased by 25%.

'Woah... A title?! Increase the reward by 25%? Another good stuff!'

*DING!

[Congratulation! You achieved level 6, +15 stat point, +3 Skill Point]

[Congratulation! You have reached level 6! 1st Evolution menu available!]

'WWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?! I... I can evolve already now?!' I thought I must step by step cultivate for ten thousands of years to reach human form like Bai Suzhen (The Legend of White Snake's heroine)?!!'