Chapter 5: Saving a Handsome in Distress (Part 1)

[Dash skill has increased to Lv2]

Tang Li Xue carefully approached the black-robed man that still lying down on the nearby bushes.

The long scattered silky black hair combined with his pale white skin truly a perfect combination, his eyes also have long black lashes enhanced his handsomeness to another level.

She poked the black-robed man's face a few times with her tiny paw and only relaxed after confirmed that the black-robed man really unconscious.

'Uwaaah... This man is... super handsome in close up! Shhhh... Compared to him, the handsome actors and models from earth are nothing more than white pigs!'

Tang Li Xue wiped her drool with her furry paw and started to inspect whether he still alive or not.

The black-robed man was still alive albeit only barely hanging on the thread...

His wound was pretty bad though, the dagger was stabbed really deep inside his back and the poison that smeared on it was extremely lethal! The blood that gushing out from his back and mouth was turned completely black now!

Tang Li Xue put her paw on her chin then started to consider 'to save him or not...' looking at the black-robed man condition if she did not help him now, he would certainly dead!

But even if Tang Li Xue tried to help him, there was no guarantee that she could save him in the end... If she failed, she would only do the hard thankless job for nothing!

'SAVE HIM! It will be a waste of heaven's gift if a guy this handsome dies here after all!'

Tang Li Xue decided in her heart.

*DING!

[Quest: (Samaritan) Cure the handsome human back to healthy!]
[Difficulty: Hard]
[Requirement: [Identify] and [Herbalism] skills]
[Reward: Level +3, Skill Point +3, Stat Point +9, 100 Deity Coins]
[Time remaining: 00:23:46]

'What?! It needs special skills too?! Here goes my remaining 2 skill points fly away... Sigh... There is even a timer now! 23 minutes remaining?! Shit!'

Tang Li Xue tapped her skills window heavy heartedly.

She hesitated for a moment and glanced at the pale-faced black-robed man, she gritted her teeth then uses her remaining 2 skill points to buy [Identify] and [Herbalism] skills.

[Identify] skill was actually used to identify the beast species, its strength, weakness, and current HP.

While [Herbalism] skill purpose was to give the user the information and knowledge about herbs.

In other words, Tang Li Xue now had the ability to identify what kind of beasts and herbs that may be needed to cure the black-robed man.

[Heart Melting Black Poison]
[Description: Extremely lethal poison! Once this black poison entered anyone's heart, no matter how high the victim cultivation is, the victim would certainly die instantly!]

'What a vicious poison! But according to the dagger's stabbed position, he should be died by now...'

The bulb in Tang Li Xue's mind suddenly lit up as a medical term from her previous world came into her mind.

Situs Inversus!
(Situs Inversus is a genetic condition in which the organs in the chest and abdomen are positioned in a mirror image from their normal positions. For example, the left atrium of the heart and the left lung are positioned on the body's right side.)

'Sigh... What a lucky guy?! '

If his heart positioned at normal position, this black-robed man would instantly died under this black poison and that aide will be the one that survives in the end.

However, because the aide stabbed at the wrong position, the black-robed man had enough time to seal the black poison with his Qi and counter-killed his aide.

Though the black poison already began to spread again now since the Qi's seal started to fade away but the seal still manage to slow it down and buy Tang Li Xue sometime.

'Handsome, if this Lady really saves you later, you must remember that you cannot become ungrateful, okay?! Even the prince in mermaid story knew how to repay the mermaid... Though if you dare to marry another woman in the end, I would [bite] your little sausage off!'

Tang Li Xue silently said in her mind; she quickly picked a route deeper into the Moonlight Forest and dashed inside.

She did not it to worry about leaving the black-robed man here alone since the great shockwave from before already scared all the nearby beasts away so he should be safe for awhile here.

The deeper she went, the denser the bushes and trees in the forest but this was also why Tang Li Xue chose to go deeper.

[Mystic Grass]
[Function: Can cure the slight fever, can be used to concoct sleeping drugs]
[Side Effect: Mild dizzy for a few hours, can be neutralized by boiling it in the water]

'!!!'

So this was the result of [Herbalism] and [Identify] skills? So convenient! With this, it would be easier to find the poison's antidote.

But not this...

[Red-dotted Crystal Flower]
[Function:.........]

Not this either!

Tang Li Xue ran around deeper into Moonlight Forest and wasted more than 10 minutes of the time but she still could not manage to find anything useful.

However, Moonlight Forest was simply too vast even she explored it for tens of years; she still would not manage to comb it all.

[Time remaining: 00:12:24]

'What to do?! What to do?! This is a waste of time! I would not be able to find anything even for a few days if I just search blindly depending on my luck like this!'

[Dash skill has increased to Lv3]

Tang Li Xue was panting out of breath after using [Dash] along the way for a few minutes so she decided to take a breath and think.

'Wait!!! Luck!!!'

Tang Li Xue took out the [Lucky Sticker] item out of her inventory.