Chapter 7: Savage Beast, Demonic Beast, and Spirit Beast

'Ok... Ok... Calm down, Li Tang Xue... Pui... I mean Tang Li Xue! No hurry... no hurry... Let's check it first!'

Tang Li Xue checked the black-robed man condition's first and she sighed in relief when she saw his blood already turned back to crimson red and his pale face also turned rosier.

'His wound already began to closing?! This is clearly not [Seven-Colored Star Grass] effect since it's not mentioned about healing so this must be the effect of my [Recovery Pill]!'

Tang Li Xue baffled and found it really hard to believe that all the items from the system were actually so heaven-defying!

She used the [Lucky Sticker] and manages to find the [Seven-Colored Star Grass] in a few seconds!

The [Recovery Pill] that could recover the black-robed man lethal injury in a few seconds!

'I must use the remaining 2 really carefully since it's a crucial item for survival... Let's check the other items first then!'

Tang Li Xue had 160 deity coins now in her inventory but she still had no clue on how to use it so she decided to leave it for now.

Tang Li Xue took out the [Cultivation Voucher] and tried to use it but...

[Required (Dantian) to start cultivation]

Another item she cannot use!

Tang Li Xue started to feel vexed, she took out another... This time she took out the [Bronze Lottery Ticket] and tried to use it.

[The bronze wheel of fate started to spinning!]

'Ooooh?! It's really a lottery!'

There were countless prizes written on the wheel but it kept spinning pass it so quickly.

Level +1 to +3... Skill Point +1 to +3... Stat Point +1 to +10...

The wheel started to slow down...

[Recovery Pill]... [Antidote Pill]... [Berserk Pill]...

'Come on... Come on... Just let me get another [Lucky Sticker] and I will be satisfied!'

As a person who has countless misfortunes in her past life, Tang Li Xue had severe mental scars about it so she would feel much safer if she could hold a holy item of luck like [Lucky Ticket] as insurance.

At least, if things were starting to go south, she still has a trump card that could be used to repel the bad luck away.

The wheel almost stopped...

[Lucky Sticker]...