Chapter 8: Power Up!

'The last is this thing...'

[Level 5 Novice Gift Package]

'Hopefully, I get more good items... OPEN!'

[Gained: 1x2 Times Exp Card(1 hour), 5xRecovery Pill, 5xStamina Pill, 1xGreater Lucky Sticker, 1xSilver Lottery Ticket, 250 Deity Coins, Level 10 Beginner Gift Package]

'OOOOOWWWWOOOOO... GOD BLESS ME! I... I got 1 more lucky sticker and there is 'Greater' word on it so it must be more powerful?!'

There was nothing new other than [Stamina Pill], just from its name Tang Li Xue could already guess its effect was to restore stamina but do not look down on it since this pill will be extremely useful like if she got chased and did not have any time to rest.

As for [Silver Lottery Ticket], Tang Li Xue knew that her luck has never been good so she decided to use it at the same time when she activated [Greater Lucky Sticker] later for optimum result.

However, Tang Li Xue already determined to only use [Greater Lucky Sticker] if she was really in critical condition and she has no other way out.

'Okay, that's it for my items... Now for my evolution... No... No... No... Not now! Not here!'

In whether novel, anime, or movie, evolution always accompanied by the large commotion and ended up with great exhaustion then passed out so the first thing she must do was to find a safe place to undergo her evolution process!

'I should find a safe place first but this big baggage is a really huge burden on my shoulders... Sigh...'

Tang Li Xue kicked the black-robed man lightly in annoyance.

What made her the most frustrated was that she did not have enough strength to move the black-robed man away so she cannot bring him to the safe place with her and could only guard by his side like this.

'Don't have enough strength?! Should I really use my remaining free stat points and put it into... Wait... Strength!'

'Isn't [Seven-Colored Star Grass] could increase strength?! That's it!'

Tang Li Xue checked the black-robed man once more, after making sure that he was recovering well, she dashed back toward the deeper part of Moonlight Forest where the hole was.

'Handsome, please hang on for a few minutes! Please don't get eaten by a lion before I come back! Well, if the lion really comes, it would be futile even if I guarding by your side...Nyahahaha!'

More or less one hour has already passed from when the black-robed man deathly battle and there was a chance for the lion that ran scared earlier would come back.

Tang Li Xue met with several small animals on her ways like squirrels or snake but she did not waste any time with them and quickly entered back in the dark small hole.