Chapter 14: Scummy Xiao Hei!

Tang Li Xue tried to pull out her [Greater Lucky Sticker] from her system inventory but since she still cannot even move all of her paws at all, she can't take it out and stick it to her body.

She could only sigh in resignment; it looks like she can only give up for now and wait for a chance later.

Just when the three hunters turned their back and ready to head back to their village...

FWOOOOOSH~~

A fierce wind blade cut off one of the hunter's hands, the one that holding the sack containing Tang Li Xue.

The blood spurted out furiously made all the hunters stunned in shock and disbelief, only after a few seconds passed the bearded hunter that got his right hand amputated shouting in pain.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" The bearded hunter kneeled while screaming in pain.

"Big... Big brother!!! Who... Who did it?" The tall hunter face turned pale in an instant, he shouted in horror and panic.

"LEAVE THAT FOX AND SCRAM!"

Tang Li Xue never realized that this always irritating voice could sound so refreshing in her ear like now.

The three hunters still looking around wanted to find where was that sound come from but they cannot found anything.

The three of them become even more scared and in the end, they started to kowtow.

"Expert... we... we are very sorry! We... we did not know that you like this fox too... so... Please... please, spare us!!!" The chubby hunter pleaded frantically while keep kowtow and hitting his head on the ground again and again.

"That fox is mine from the start! Now scram! If I still see you in one breathe..."

The three of them ran as fast as they can even before Xiao Hei finished his words. Someone that could cut their arm without being seen must be a master with far higher cultivation than them.

It was already kind enough for the expert to spare their life rather than kill them all and rob their belonging.

Actually, for someone like Xiao Hei, those three hunters were not even worth to waste his time and words. He could kill them easier than killing an ant; At least an ant was harder to see than those hunters.

But killing commoners from the small village would only lower his own status and dirtied his own hand so he decided to let them go.

Of course, if they say another word or trying to argue with him, he would kill them all without hesitation.

Xiao Hei jumped out from who knows where and opened up the sack then let Tang Li Xue that still bound by the golden web rolled out.