Chapter Seven

Strobes of lights in red, green, and blue filled the two story space as they alternated in their own rhythm. A throng of bodies filled the dance floor, sweating, dancing and grinding to the hypnotic beat of a popular song. To our left, a bar lined the entire length of the wall; bottles upon bottles of alcohol lined the shelves in rows behind eight bartenders from what I could see. It was way nicer than any bar I'd ever seen and I wished in that moment, I could walked behind it and check it out more.

Sydnei grabbed my hand looking at me, and my face mirrored hers. We'd never set foot in a club this nice before,so both of us were absolutely stunned at it's magnificence. She kept a tight hold on my hand and led us over to the bar. A guy standing behind it in a tight white shirt, nodded in acknowledgement as he finished making what looked like two pixie stix martinis for the two women beside us. Both were blonde bombshells, tan with the least amount of clothing they could get away with barely covering their thin frames leaving nothing to the imagination. I hated women like them; they flaunted their bodies, judged everyone that walked by them, and you knew they were drinking with their daddy's american express card. They huddled together gossiping amongst themselves as they were handed their drinks. From what I'd overheard, they were talking about the owner-- how hot he was and how determined they were to get his attention. I rolled my eyes at their conversation and they pulled money from their cleavage, handing it to the poor guy behind the bar and flashing flirty smiles complete with a wink at him before vacating their spots at the counter. I felt sorry for the guy, but he was pretty attractive in that "boy next door" kind of way and I'm sure that wouldn't be the first nor the last time he dealt with women like that. If I had to deal with women like that on a daily basis, I'd probably lose my shit, not gonna lie. I'm not the patient kind when it comes to bimbos like those two but I commended the guy for being able to deal with them.

"Hey ladies, doing alright tonight?" He yelled over the music, looking at both of us. His stare stayed on Syd a moment longer as we nodded at him. Her eyes were glued to him as well, looking him up and down. "Drinks?" he asked, a smirk on his face.

Sydnei ordered us both two vegas bombs, a vodka cranberry for me and a crown and sprite for herself. My eyes widened upon hearing all of the drinks she listed off and I shook my head in disbelief. We were gonna die and it'd be all her fault. I wanted to have fun and all, but I didn't want to be completely obliterated within the first hour of being in the new club.

"Can we also get two waters as well?" I added, glaring at her to which her response was only a sneaky like grin and a mischeivious glint in her eye, as the bartender got to work preparing our drinks and lining them up in front of us.

"Ray, tonight we're getting loose and having fun! Come on, we deserve it! You've been working your pretty little ass off all week! Plus I'm buying this round, so drink up, Bitch!" she ordered, picking up a shot and motioning for me to do the same. "To girls night!" She cheered.

I took a deep breath, preparing myself as I too, grabbed my shot and clinked it against hers and then the counter top before slamming it back. The taste of peach schnapps and red bull masked the taste of the crown royal and surprisingly went down very smooth. Everytime the shots started going down that easily from the beginning, we always ended up in crazy situations by the end of the night. Her situation being, taking a guy home and spendin the night and early morning doing devilish things to them within the confines of her room, before kicking them out and sleeping the rest of the day away.
Sydnei gave my a questioning look and I nodded my head, answering her silent question. We quickly slammed back the remaining shot and chased it with a cup of water. Once we'd both finished our waters, we sipped on our mixed drinks giggling at absolutely nothing, while waiting on the bartender to come back with our tab. After about fifteen minutes or so, the guy finally came back to us as we finished off the last of our drinks.

"Ladies, drinks are on the house tonight. Boss wouldn't like it if we let beautiful women such as yourselves pay for those drinks." He announced, a small smile on his lips as he glanced at Sydnei again, completely forgetting my presence as he eyed her outfit with hooded eyes. I knew Sydnei looked absolutely amazing but the look in his eyes held lust and something else I couldn't put my finger on. I just shook it off as he spoke again. "I'm Zeke, what are your names?" His eyes remained on her. I grinned as I watched her break the eye contact, looking down shyly. It was totally out of character to see her this way. She was actually blushing!

"I'm Ray and her name is Sydnei. Nice to meet you, Zeke!" I gently nudged her and she shot me a look.