RATMML 1

"You slut! Didn't I tell you to clean all of this?! You're such a nuisance!"

"Ahahah, poor Jungkook"

"What a bitch..."

"Cry baby! Cry baby! You shouldn't cry! You're a boy or are you girl disguising like a boy"

"Let us see! Then maybe I can have fun"

"You're a mistake! You shouldn't of have been made!"

The words, those were the words that always hurt Jungkook, a boy whose hated by his parents, bullied by his "friends". His life had been like that all the time. Being abused by his so called parents, brothers. He wanted to talk back, but if he did, all he get was bruises. He cries himself to sleep every night, cuts himself and think of things on how to end it all. But everytime he thinks of killing himself, he couldn't help but think on what's gonna happen.

"Would they care? Will they finally love me?" These thoughts always came in his mind.
"Hey bitch! Clean this fucking house! We'll be out!" He heard, getting him out of his thoughts. He sighs, about to stand up when a thought suddenly came into his mind. Right, tonight, he's gonna run away whether they like it or not. He went out of his room, and went to clean that fucking thing they're talking about.

Jungkook packs his clothes in a bag, it was only a little bag because they only gave him two to three shirts and pants to wear. And the reason why he would always have to wash it. He finishes up, grabbing his phone and other valuable things. He went out of his room, looking around. He walks downstairs, walking out of the house and locking it cause why not. He felt the cold wind blew on his body, but he didn't care, all he needed to do was run away from the hell they call their 'house'.