RATMML 7

Jungkook immediately cried as his parents were gone. This made Yoongi worried, he leads the younger to the living room, sitting him down as he rubbed his back.
"Come on, just cry it out, I know how much they hurt you" The older says, hesitating but hugged the boy otherwise. This shocked Jungkook for a few seconds but he hugged back and cried.

Yoongi heard the cries quiet down, so he looked at the boy and saw him sleeping. He smiled a little, pushing his shoulders a little, brushing his bangs back. He carefully picked the boy up bridal style, standing up with a little difficulty. He walked up the stairs, and walking to Jungkook's room. He placed down the boy on his bed, putting the blanket over him. Hesitating, he leaned down until his lips are a few inches away from the younger's head. He sighs, kissing the boy's forehead.

He walked to the door, staring back before turning the lights off. After closing the door, he got startled by Jin who was staring at him with a smile.
"Finally realized how nice he is?" The older asks. He rolled his eyes, walking to his room.
"Also, his parents went here trying to kidnap him, so please don't take your eyes off of him or something bad will happen" Yoongi says before finally getting in.

Jin's eyes widened, getting in Jungkook's room quietly. He walked to the bed, turning the lamp on and seeing the younger's puffy eyes. He sighed, brushing the boy's bangs out of his face.
"Poor baby, don't worry, me and the hyungs will try to protect you" Jin says, kissing the boy's forehead before leaving the room.

"Okay, guys! We need to plan on how we would protect Jungkook from his parents! Any suggestions from any of you?"