RATMML 5

Jungkook looks around the big house, lips parted as he was fascinated by the looks of it. His house was a bit big, but this house was much bigger. As he looked around, he didn't notice the guy that stood in his way, which causes him to bump and fall. He whimpers, being helped up by Hoseok as he guesses.
"Hey, you're just new here, don't be roaming around like its your house, and be careful where you're walking at, you might break something" The guy said, making tears form in his eyes.

"Hyung, that's enough, he didn't know you were there, and why are you even standing there, huh?" Hoseok says, pulling the younger's head t his chest as he felt the boy shake.
"See, you scared him" He continues, rolling his eyes. The other rolled his eyes, walking away.
"Ggukie, don't mind him, he's like that to people he still doesn't know much" Hoseok says, shushing the boy who was almost close to crying.

"What happened?" They heard a voice say, which belongs to Taehyung.
"Yoongi hyung happened" Hoseok says, still hugging the youngest.
"Aww, baby, don't mind that grandpa, he's like that because he still doesn't know you much" Taehyung said, kissing the younger's head. The youngest nodded, pulling away as he gave a small smile.

"Where will I sleep?" Jungkook asks, looking at the two. Hoseok and Taehyung smiled, grabbing both his hands and dragging him upstairs. They stopped at a door that's decorated with bunny stickers.
"This is the room me and the others except Yoongi hyung, made" Taehyung said. Jungkook looked at Hoseok, who nodded and ruffles his hair. He opened the door, and he saw a pastel blue colored wall, along with plushies and a bed that looks comfy was inside. He looked back at the two, hugging them both and saying 'thank you' over and over again.