RATMML 10

"Don't fucking call him that, you should be ashamed to even call yourself a father if you're like this" Jin says, scoffing. Mr Jeon then rolled his eyes, about to punch Jin when the other dodged it.
"Fucker" Mr Jeon says, being grabbed by securities.
"Hey, what are you guys doing?!" Mr Jeon yells, trying to remove the hold on his arms.
"You're causing a scene here, sir" One security says before they dragged Mr Jeon out.

"JUST REMEMBER JUNGKOOK! YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT THAT SHOULD DIE, I'M COMING FOR YOU!" Mr Jeon yelled before he disappeared with the securities. Jin turns back to Jungkook, seeing how pale and scared he is. The younger looked up at him, lips wobbling.
"H-hyung" Jungkook says, voice shaky before he bursted into tears and hugged Jin. People looked at the boy with pity, some with sadness.

"Is he okay?"

"Did he get any bruises?"

"Don't cry!"

"Yeah, he's gone now"

Jin smiles at the words, rubbing the boy's back and shushing him to calm down.
"Come on, let's finish up shopping then we can go home" Jin says, pushing Jungkook's shoulders a little. The younger sniffles, nodding before they walked away and looked for more ingredients.

"Woah, why does his eyes look puffy? Did something bad happened?" Taehyung asked as he opened the front door for Jin and Jungkook.
"Yeah, his fucking father tried to drag him out of the store. Luckily a crowd was yelling for him to stop, and I wasn't late and grabbed him as fast as possible" Jin says, putting the bags down at the counter. Taehyung stares at Jungkook, grabbing the bags so he could help him.

"You okay?" Taehyung asks, looking at Jungkook after putting the bags down.
"Y-yes, hyung, I'm okay" The younger says, giving a small smile. Taehyung smiles back, kissing the top of his forehead.

"Don't worry about your father, we'll protect you"