RATMML 3

"We found you unconscious on that alleyway, what happened to you?" Jin asks, worry laced in his voice. The boy's eyes form tears entire it slowly fell.
"I...I ran away from home" The boy said. Jin gasps, hugging the younger again.
"I...I needed to or they'll hurt me. But even if I was gone from my abusive home, people still hurts me, even robbing me. I don't even know how far I got to" The guy said, crying on Jin's chest.

Jin just rubbed his back, shushing him.
"What's your name, I'm Kim Seokjin, 27 years old" He says, pulling away to look at the boy.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook, 20 years old" The boy, now knows as Jungkook said. The older nodded, ruffling his hair.
"If you don't have any home, you can live with us" Jin says. The younger frowns, looking at him.
"Wouldn't I be a burden?" Jungkook asks, the older shakes his head.

"It's okay, It must be hard living in the streets and you also look skinny, you must've not eaten anything, here" Jin says, grabbing the plastic that contains of the foods the others bought. The older gave the younger the food, who immediately opens it. Of course he was so hungry, he hasn't eaten for three days, only water fills his stomach. Jin chuckles, but he also felt sad for the boy, he was too young. He was about to pat the younger's shoulder when he flinches.

His eyes widened, retracting his hand away.
"Sorry" He says, scratching his nape. The younger nodded, smiling slightly as he slurps on the soup.
"It's... It's okay, I just thought you were gonna hit me" The younger says. Jin nodded, the younger must've been traumatized, he clearly flinched. The others must know this if the younger is gonna live with them.