RATMML 15

"I'm sorry...

...for the wait everybody, so Mr Jeon is in stable condition now. We transferred blood to his body, he'll be out of the ICU tomorrow" The doctor said. All males sighed in relief, biting their lips as they were so worried.

Getting inside the room, they saw Jungkook on the bed. He was laying on his side as his stitches were on his back. Sighing, they all sat down at the couch inside the room, Jin being the first one to be next to Jungkook. The younger was still unconscious, so the others will just wait until he wakes up. Grabbing Jungkook's hand, he caressed and kissed, smiling a little as he brushed the younger's bangs a little.

The others yawned, they got tired from the happenings. They decided to take a little nap as Jungkook was still unconscious. Jin rested his head on the bed, his hand still holding Jungkook's.

Jin woke up to groaning, he opened his eyes, looking up and seeing Jungkook's pained expression.
"J-Jungkook!" Jin says, waking the others up. Stopping the younger from sitting up, he panicked as the younger whimpered.
"H-hyung, it hurts" Jungkook says as he sniffled.
"Shh, shh, someone call the doctor" Jin says as he rubs the younger's shoulder. Hearing the door open and close, the oldest just continued to comfort Jungkook.

"Oh, I see, he's awake now. I got some painkillers here" The doctor said before injecting the said medicine on Jungkook's arm. The younger winced a little, tightly holding Jin's hand.
"There" The doctor said as he put a cotton over the place he injected.
"So Mr Jeon, I'll just have to tell you that you'll need to rest and not do anything works that contains lifting up, it might cause your stitches to open up. You guys should also buy him painkillers as he might experience pain as he would be healing, that's all, I'll go now"