RATMML 11

"Hyung, what would happen if my father kidnapped me and killed me?" Jungkook suddenly asked out of the blue. This shocked the others, the youngest wouldn't actually talk about his father but today he did.
"Of course we wouldn't let that happen, Kook" Hoseok says as he pats Jungkook's head. The youngest smiled, nodding.

Jimin who heard this, frowns, he noticed Jungkook had been acting weird for the past few days. He was continuously asking about what would they do when he's gone, if he suddenly gets abducted, and many more. He also noticed that Jungkook's always tired, and he's skinnier than usual. He wanted to know what's happening, but he needs someone to find it out with him.

"God, Jimin, why m--" Yoongi cuts himself off as they both heard a familiar voice. Eavesdropping, they frowned as they heard Jungkook's.

"D-dad, just leave me alone"

"I-I won't go back there"

"Please, just leave me alone"

"Y-yes"

Suddenly it became quiet, but they continued to eavesdrop until the door suddenly open and they were both caught. They be heard Jungkook gasp before the boy ran.
"Jungkook! Hey! Stop!" Jimin yells as he ran after Jungkook. Yoongi also ran after the boy, while the other members we're confused and worried on why the boy would run out.
"What happened?" Jin asks, frowning as he remove his gloves after washing the dishes.

"No time, Jungkook just ran off" Yoongi says, putting his shoes on before getting out of the house. The remaining members gasps, also standing up and running to the front door to put on their shoes and run after the three.

Jungkook stops running, breathing heavily as he leans his back to a wall. Just then, a hand covers his mouth and then everything went black in his vision.