RATMML 9

Jungkook gasps, looking at the person and eyes widened as he saw who it is. He tried removing the person's hold but he was too strong.
"L-let go of me, dad" Jungkook says, still trying to remove his father's hold.
"You're coming with me" His father said before dragging him. He didn't want to go back to that place, he want to stay with the guys he starts to fall in love with. So he did one thing, scream, scream as loud as he can for Jin.

Jin was checking the flours when he heard a loud scream go around the store. It grabbed people's attention, some was even running to the source. Him being a curious person he is, also followed the people. There he saw something that made his eyes widened. There were women stopping a buff guy that dragged a small brown headed boy.

"Let go of the boy!"

"He looks uncomfortable, let go!"

"He's my child!" The guy said as the boy continued to scream and shout.

"If he's your child?! Why does he look like he doesn't want to go with you?!"

"Yeah! He's crying, just let go!"

"You're hurting him!"

"Just leave us alone, you fucking bitches!" The guy says, slapping the boy. Jin finally saw what the boy looked like, and it made his eyes widen more.

"Jin hyung! Help me! Help! Please!" He heard, which grabbed his attention. He pushed some people out of the way, running to the commotion. He grabbed Jungkook away from the guy, glaring at him.
"What the fuck are you doing with him?" He says, voice cold as he hid Jungkook behind him.

"And who are you? Oh, I know, one of my mistake's 'lover's. Gosh, Jungkook, what are fucking slut you are, dating two guys. That's why we abuse you, we don't like a fucking faggot for a child"