RATMML 8

"Now that it's all settled, we should all remember this so Jungkook's safe" Jin says, nodding as he stared at the others.

"Good morning, bubs" Jin says, shaking Jungkook awake. The younger slowly opens his eyes, looking around and eyes stopping on Jin.
"Hi hyungie" The younger says, cutely rubbing his eye as he yawned.
"Come on, breakfast is ready" Jin says, kissing his forehead before leaving the room. Jungkook yawns again, getting off of bed as he went to the bathroom to wash his face.

Jungkook sat down on the vacant chair, smiling at the others as they all started eating.
"So, I'm going grocery shopping today" Jin says, which made Jungkook gasp.
"Oh, I wanna come" Jungkook says. The others stared at him with worry, but Jin just nodded. The others frowns at the sudden answer, but the oldest just smiled.
"Okay, just make sure you're with me and not go anywhere" Jin says. Jungkook nodded, smiling widely.

"Are you done yet, Jungkook?" Jin asks, knocking on Jungkook's room door. The younger opens the door, having a wide smile on. They started walking down the stairs, seeing the others who watched a movie.
"We're going out now" Jin yells, earning some 'yeahs' and 'okays'. He grabbed Jungkook's hand, getting out of the house and to the car. They got in the car, buckling their seatbelts before Jin starting the car.

"I need some flours, Ggukie, can you please find it for me?" Jin says, checking the shelves that's full of cereals.
"Okay, hyung" Jungkook says, walking away. He looks at the aisles, smiling as he found the right one. Walking in, he saw the shelves that's full of diffenret condiments, looking up and down to find the flour. He found it, walking to it and was about to grab one when his arm was grabbed...