Chapter 56 (M)

A sinful tongue teases me as he takes possession of my cock in his mouth. My hands twist over my head, clutching the pillow as I arch my back off the bed with a sigh. I feel it in the pit of my stomach, the slow burn as he commands a release from me. 

A low hum curls in his throat, amused by my attempts to keep quiet, that brings on a whole new spiral of sensation. I'm at his mercy, to do with whatever he likes and for this morning it would seem my pleasure is his for the taking. 

I always found it odd that he seemed so fond of having me this way, expertly navigating my manhood but one would never hear a complaint from my lips. How could a man who was so familiar with the female form also be so comfortable with the body of another man? 

It had never made sense to me, while he seemed obviously reluctant to ever receive, everything about my body and owning it appealed to him. I'd known I was gay from a very young age, I couldn't comprehend finding out so late in life. 

I gasped as he applied his teeth. "Am I boring you?" He grumbles, kissing the base of my length before taking me back into his mouth with newfound determination.

As I near completion, my hands slide down to find his hair, writhing against him as I lose myself in the sensation. I toy with the length of it, longing for the days when it was practically at his shoulders, and I could take hold. I think of his lips, the way he would growl at me as I pulled him to me. "By the gods, you're an incredible man." I moan under the assault of his will. 

 A crisp knock on the door makes me squeeze my eyes tighter, and I damn anyone who dares to intrude to die a horrendous death. 

"Verando. Are you decent?" 

Biting my lower lip, I hear the pestering voice of Senator Campbell and I secure my hold, desperate for him to not stop. The knock comes once more, more pronounced. 

"Verando, I need to speak with you. I've been warned not to come in, but this is pretty urgent. What happened at The Bijou?" 

It's enough that the ordinarily clear-spoken Senator now yields to his lineage, his New Yorker accent slipping with his frustration. 

"It's not like you to sleep in. Are you sick?"

So it would appear Verando had a third wife, the Senator, himself. With enthusiasm all but gone, I know I've lost him to work once more. I sigh in defeat, releasing him to grip my own hair as I threaten to pull it out at the roots. What happened to common decency? Were I still a King, this man could be hanged for such atrocities as waking a royal person for something so remedial.

 There would be no chance of getting any more out of him now, not at this stage in the game and not with the one man who could summon him from me outside the door. He climbs up my body from under the covers, and I narrow my eyes at the boyish grin I'm greeted with, cursing him.

 "This is really unfair." I mouth to him, not kissing him back as his lips find mine. "Kill that man. I give you my permission. I was so close."

Snickering, he kisses my nose. "Maybe you should have focused more, hmm?" 

I stick out my tongue childishly.

"I will make up for it, promise. Also, it doesn't work that way, and you would hate me if it did. We can't kill people  who prevent orgasms." He exhales as he slides out from under the covers. 

The word gives me a chill and I wrinkle my nose in disgust, must he use such technical terms? It hits my ears wrong, effectively killing any hope I had of maintaining arousal. Truthfully, I'm just in a foul mood altogether from my state of neglect.