End Q and A

Thank you for reading Artifice!! Book SIX! 

You know, I keep thinking each book was more challenging than the last and then I go and prove myself wrong LOL Artifice really was a push for me as a writer because I'm not a modern writer and focusing on their relationship was a huge struggle for me without making it... ridiculous?! 

But I felt they really needed 'their' story. While this is all their story, it was time to nail down their relationship and show that yes they could function as a couple and have the starts of healthy bonds. We've seen a lot of growth from both sides in this book and a lot of maturing from both sides and I hope that was satisfying for you all to read!! 

Artifice ended so many different ways, I have THIRTEEN unfinished chapters that never made the final cut, like 5 sex scenes that were cut, and an entire plot twist that got kicked to the curb LOL Please keep in mind, Artifice is NOT edited and there's a lot of cleaning up to do. I hope this book kept you on your toes and that you enjoyed the glimpses into these boys as much as I liked showing you another side of them! Book Seven will be a healthy mixture of both, where I truly thrive is writing action scenes so we will see a return of this final battle! 

Book Seven will be called ABDICATE! 

How did you like the story?

 Did you have a favorite scene? 

Who would you say is your favorite character in this book?

Who would you say is your least? 

Who's been your favorite character through the entire series?! 

Q - A

Why is Red so awful? She just wants Randy's pants right?

Common misconception! Sometimes in the world, people just want us to be unhappy. It's not because they want to be with us, it's because they just want to cause mayhem. Red has is having a fun time being a world leader and found someone she could manipulate in Verando. Not only is she red headed, like his mother, but she is also a strong woman with strong opinions who is happy to beat him whenever he wants. As a masochist with mommy issues, she is the ultimate sin and she really enjoys that. I think, given the chance, she wouldn't be with him and he wouldn't be with her. In reality, they're just toxic and she likes to watch him suffer. Verando can't be all-powerful! It makes sense his weakness is a red-headed prostitute LOL 

What the hell Nic?! 

Nic has seen so much growth in this book. Nic understands that they will waste valuable time trying to get the community used to Verando so he makes the decision stay. Remember, they only have months. I knew people would be upset and this ending really tossed around so much as I feel they separate a lot. But, I think this should not be thought of as a separation. Think of the phrases, the verbs, and the emotions. Trust. Artifice. :) No more spoilers. 

Marisol curses a lot.

Yes. So do I LOL And I really try not to curse in the books unless it's necessary because I think it cheapens the experience but Marisol is the epitome of gives 0 fucks so that is literally written in her little bio on my notes. Curses like a dang sailor, yall. Women's got to be tough to love that man for so long!

Why did he make Helen Alpha?

You know, so many people have messaged me about it and a couple of people who I plan out the series have asked me this. Why not Legardo or Tonic? We will see! He did it for a reason.

Was Reid Verando's son?

Well. He was immortal. :) 

The death scenes can be really short and sudden.

So is death. When you're fighting and dying and feeling, I don't want movie-length death scenes. Sometimes people die and it really sucks and there seems to be no reason why other than poor timing. 

Will we ever know about Verando and Marisol's torture?

Probably not. It's like the shark in jaws. Picture the worse torture imaginable and you don't have to see it. The way they react should tell you how terrible it was for them and I feel allowing the reader to fill in the blanks let you know them on a more personal level. What is horrible for some people isn't horrible for others. 

Marisol's baby? Randy has so many kids!

As you know, children do tend to stick around in this series. No magical write-off baby! Expect baby time! Randy doesn't know about condoms. Sorry ladies. 

How many books will there be?!

I think I answered this before. As of RIGHT now, I have enough material for 9 books in total. Will there be that many...? I don't know!! It's kind of writing itself!! Do we want this?! Could we last that long?!