Chapter I: Found

Just a quick note so that I don't get copyrighted, I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, IT BELONGS TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO. Anyway, onto the story!

~Jiraiya POV~
I was traveling past a large boulder when I felt it, a pulse of chakra. It was almost unnoticeable, yet I felt it, it was like fate. (Neji!) I could tell it came from behind the boulder, so I used a Doton technique to move it. It opened up to reveal a large cave, in the corner the chakra pulsed once again. There was a very old tracking seal hidden in the rocks in front of where the strange chakra came from. I pocketed the seal and moved the earth with another Doton jutsu.
There was a crystal? With a girl in it? The chakra came from the girl and it had stopped pulsing every few moments, almost like it knew I had found the girl.

"I should probably tell Hiruzen-sensei about this... He'd know what to do." I mumbled

And so I summoned a large frog and had it swallow the crystal and girl for safekeeping. The frog went back to Mount Myoboku to wait for me to summon it again. I began traveling through the trees, back to Konoha, on the way I wondered why that girl was sealed and how long she had been there, as well as who she is.

-Timeskip no Jutsu-

I arrived in front of the Hokage building and walked in, the secretary greeted me and I nodded, then walked up the stairs to Hiruzen-sensei's office. Once I got there I knocked on the door and waited to be let in, I heard him say "come in" so I opened the door. Already in the room was  Ibiki Morino, Anko Mitarashi, and Inoichi Yamanaka, probably in the middle of a meeting.

"Jiraiya, nice to see you, but why are you here?" Hiruzen questioned.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have a slight problem that needs your attention." I replied.

"Oh, and what could this problem be?" Anko cut in with a sadistic smirk.

I decided to humor her and replied, "On my travels I came across a large cave blocked by a boulder, I could sense a faint chakra pulse being sent out every few minutes so I checked it out. When I got in there was this tracking seal on the rocks in front of where the chakra was coming from." I showed them the seal, and set it on Hiruzen's desk.

"When I moved the rocks I found a crystal with a girl floating in it, she was emitting the chakra. However, it seems she is in a state of suspended animation, I had a frog of mine swallow the crystal for safe keeping, so that I could bring her here."

"Hm. I think me, Ibiki, and Anko should stay for this. In order to question her once she wakes up, that is." Inoichi spoke up.

"Yes, I agree." Ibiki said.

Hiruzen sensei stood and said, "Very well, Jiraiya bring this girl here."

I nodded and summoned my frog, he spit out the girl and the crystal stood in front of us.

"Oh my god..." Hiruzen said.

I turned and was surprised to see tears running down my sensei's face. They were happy tears, that much I could tell, but why? I don't know.

"Lord Hokage, what's wrong?" Ibiki asked.

"It's a miracle, she's still alive. Tobirama-sensei, I finally found her. It's been so long, but she's here." He was smiling so happily while he said this.

"Lord Hokage, who is that? How do you know her?" Inoichi asked, cautiously.

"That's Azami Senju, daughter of Tobirama Senju. She would join my old team when we trained, she was a prodigy so she could somewhat keep up with us, despite our age gap. She went missing when Madara defected, on her thirteenth birthday. Everyone in the village was devastated, myself included. We were forced to call off the searches two years later when the First Shinobi War started, I had lost hope, but now, she's here. Oh god, I'm so happy she didn't die."