Chapter III: Meeting Team 10

~Azami POV~
I woke up in a tree. I don't remember falling asleep in said tree, but whatever. Today was for exploring! I'm gonna look for the best training field and someone to train with if I can.

I stood up and started searching, sensing for the nearest clearing with people training in it, I wouldn't want to go to some random place only for it to be for some other purpose. After a moment I felt a chakra similar to Hiruzen's but younger, probably his son, if he had one that is. The chakra was with three younger ones, they were around genin level, while his was about upper jounin. Just as I was about to run there I sensed a Hiraishin seal there, it was a bit different than mine and Otou-san's but I could still use it if I focused.

Suddenly I appeared right in front of a giant fist, I dodged, but just barely. The tree I had been in front of was split in half and I sweat dropped, 'That could've been me. Shit.'

"Who are you?" I heard one of the genin ask, a Nara by his chakra.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that. I'm Azami. I just wanted to ask your sensei something real quick." I explained.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" The man with the chakra similar to Hiruzen's asked me.

"Nope." He sweat dropped, so I continued, "Your chakra is pretty similar, so I was wondering, are you Hiruzen's son?" I asked.

"First of all, yes. Second of all, you should be more respectful and call him by his title. People would find it offensive." He said

"True, but he doesn't mind it, so I don't care what others think. And if you're talking about the elders specifically, I really don't care what they think." I told him.

He just sighed and said, "Whatever, you're a kid, what can they do?"

"Eh, I wouldn't be too sure, Danzo is creative when it comes to punishment. He would not hesitate to hurt a kid, he's an ass-" just before I could finish calling Danzo an 'asshole' Hiruzen's kid put his hand on my mouth, shutting me up.

"You can't call Lord Danzo that, he wouldn't appreciate it." He slowly removed his hand from my mouth, watching me for my next move.

Suddenly the only girl there spoke up, "What the heck are you guys talking about?"

"Hm? Oh, just about the leaders of the village. Like I said before, his chakra is similar to Hiruzen's so I came over here to ask if he was his kid. Turns out he is. Besides I wanted to find a good training ground, and you guys were training here, so I decided to check it out." I explained to the Yamanaka.

"Troublesome. You must be a pretty good sensor then." The Nara noted.

"Mhm, I am. Though I'm not the best, that would be Ot-Tobirama Senju." I caught myself before I called him Otou-san.

The Nara gave me a weird look, probably noticed my almost-slip. They are known for their brains after all. Even if he does figure it out I'm sure he'll confront me or Hiruzen about it first, before spreading rumours, he doesn't seem the type to do that. Besides, I'm sure he can keep a secret.

"Uh Huh. And why did you appear in front of that tree? Or rather, how?" Smoker asked.

"I teleported." I explained simply, much to their exasperation.

The chubby kid with underwear on his head seemed to have broken from his shock from almost killing me and asked, "But what do you mean 'teleport'?"

"I mean I used a time-space technique to appear where a seal is placed. That one is slightly different from what I'd normally use, but it's still possible to use it if I focus enough." I explained more thoroughly, still not using the Hiraishins actual name.