Chapter XIII: Training Month

A/N: Right, so I'm #hamiltrash. And Hamilton is coming out on Disney+ tomorrow. I'm fucking dying!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so so so so excitdd!!!!!!

That's all, continue on.

~Azami POV~
We had only missed a single match, and Sakura told me that Shino won, so it doesn't matter much. Next up was Kankuro, the puppet master, fighting an Oto nin named Tsurugi. Kankuro won pretty quickly. Then Sakura vs Ino, they ended up knocking eachother out at the same time and tying. Then Tenten against Temari, the former was absolutely destroyed by the latter. Next up Shikamaru and Kin, Shikamaru forced her to knock herself out. Naruto against Kiba, Naruto farted in Kiba's face and won, it was stupid and immature, but it worked.

Then was Neji vs his cousin Hinata, Neji nearly ended up killing the shy girl, for a moment she was dead. I ended up stepping in and using my lightning to jumpstart her heart, after that I went with the medics and healed her on the way. When we got to the room I told one of the medics to watch her while I unplugged her tenketsu points. I pushed chakra into her system and whenever I met a blocked tenketsu I forced chakra out through it, it would've been painful had I not placed one of my anti-pain seals on her beforehand. Finally I had finished unsealing all of them after a good half an hour, I had the medics let her rest.

I went back to the arena just in time to see Choji lose to the hunchback. Then it was Nadaso Taru vs Vylera Ko, both from Suna and they were even teammates. They both jumped down to the arena and bowed to one another.

Hayate started the match and Vylera used a wind scythe, Nadaso dodged and went underground. Vylera jumped into the air just as he emerged from the ground to use the headhunter jutsu. She threw down multiple kunai, but they were all blocked by Nadaso's own wind covered kunai. He jumped towards her and they fought in taijutsu, him winning as he was both faster and stronger.

She was getting cut and pushed back continuously. Just as she was about to get hit with a hard kick to the temple she substituted with one of the kunai she had thrown before. She then used Kaze Bukahatsu, followed by Fuuton: Reppu-Ookami. Nadaso managed to dodge the explosion, but the wind wolf slammed into him. He was sent flying and cut up quite a bit, he slammed into the wall and had his breath knocked out of him.

Just as Vylera was going to attack again he got up and lunged at her. She managed to dodge a punch, but he twisted and kicked her in the gut. She spit out some bile and he Brazilian Kicked her. She was knocked out immediately and Hayate called the match.

Nadaso took Vylera up to their sensei who healed them. Me and their other teammate were the last two fighters. The two of us jumped down and we both nodded to one another, and then to Hayate.

~3rd POV~
"Azami vs Lyra Ko, begin." He called out.

Lyra attempted to put Azami under a genjutsu, but it was quickly negated. Azami ran forward and they exchanged blows, Lyra managed to dodge most of the attacks, but she was still stabbed in the leg. They bothed jumped back when Lyra threw a smoke bomb. Azami created a water wall just in time to block a bunch of shuriken, meanwhile, Lyra was healing her leg

Azami threw two kunai, Lyra stopped healing herself to dodge. Right as they passed her Azami reappeared in the lower ones place and grabbed the top one at the same time she kicked Lyra into the air. She threw the kunai up and teleported above Lyra, then she pushed all her weight into kicking her down into the ground. Lyra managed to get back up after struggling for a minute.

Azami made multiple water wolves who circled Lyra, growling. All at once they converged on her and she tried jumping into the air, however, her leg was in too much pain and she couldn't get out of the wolves' reach. One bit her leg and pulled her to the ground, three others each bit one limb and one more stood on her torso. Finally Azami walked up and put a kunai against Lyra's throat.