《t e n》

[ SNEAKY ]

━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━

            THE clicking of pen filled the peach coloured room. Hyejin grabbed a fist full of her hair as she groaned angrily. She threw her pen on her table that rolled off and fell on the floor further annoying the girl.

She glared at the volleyball neatly placed at the corner of her table before tossing it behind her without looking. The ball bounced back and  hit her head as the room was small. "Ouch! Stupid ball!" She yelled.

"Honey are you okay?!" Her aunt asked from below, "I am good!" She reassured.

The winter cup was just a month away and she had a strong urge to go and play. Sujin had been not so subtly pestering her to come practice. Her phone tinged loudly indicating she had received a message. She opened to see and then inhaled sharply.

sujin~
Hey today is a perfect weather isnt
it? Perfect for playing a s p o r t.

You blocked sujin~

She blocked the girl. The exams were also near and Hyejin was trying hard to actually study for once now that she doesn't have practice as an excuse. Her mind drifted towards Taeyong who was now perfectly fine. He hadn't visited her and neither did she as he was busy finding a job despite his mother's complains.

Her phone ringed again loudly as she picked it up without looking at the caller ID. "I swear to god Sujin I will cancel you!"

"Oh I am sujin now."

The male voice caused her look at the caller ID and sighed, "Sorry I didn't see the name." She held her face. "Are you free?"

"Depends on your next words." She replied playing with her register page."Let's go outside." He spoke like a kid who just received a candy.

"I am not free."

"Oh come on!" Taeyong whined, he knew she was free and not free at the same time. She was trying to study."I will be pressing that beautiful red button now."

"NO NO wait!"

"What?" She asked. The two were not in a relationship yet despite having confessed to eachother. It was a complicated situation. "I may or may not be downstairs." He spoke nonchalantly. "What!?"

She huriedly walked down the stairs and saw him casually sitting on the sofa eating a sandwich. "Seriously?" She asked, amused at him as he stood up and thanked her aunt for the sandwich. "So let's go." He stood there with hands on his hips. "Fine." Hyejin huffed and walked towards the side table to grab her wallet and keys.

She was wearing a hoodie paired with baggy sweatpants, her glasses were slipping down her nose and her hair were tied up in a low pony tail. She decided to not change. The two left the house bidding the aunt farewell.

"Where are we going?" Hyejin asked, twirling the car keys in her hand. Taeyong didn't want to drive as he thought he was out of practice and didn't want to go on the road. The two sat in the car. "Hmm let's go to the cafè." He answered stealing glances at her.

"Why are you acting suspicious?"

"No I am not."

The two had a mini stare contest before Hyejin started the car and drove towards the cafè. The ride was silent. They went out of car that was parked in front of the cosy building. Hyejin walked towards it's entrance when suddenly Taeyong grabbed her hand and started to drag in the opposite direction. "What the? The cafè is there Taeyong."

He didn't answer and continued to walk to god knows where. The two walked for a few minutes until he stopped in front of a small park. It also had a place to play basketball. Hyejin instantly recognized the placed, her eyes widened as she turned to him. "I didn't sign up for this."

Taeyong ignored her complains as he made way towards the two boys that were sitting at the benches. "Hey can I borrow that for a few minutes?" The two boys shared a look before agreeing and handed him the volleyball. "What are your names?"

"I am Jaemin and he is Jeno." One of them spoke. "Were you two practicing here?" Taeyong asked glancing at the fuming Hyejin behind him that was shaking her head frantically in denial. "Yeah we were." The boy with glasses spoke.

"My friend here is really good at it."

At this the two boys faces lit up with excitement while they stood up walked towards Hyejin who quickly plastered a smile. "Hey noona the guy says you can play." Jaemin asked with excitement. Taeyong hid his laugh by coughing as Hyejin was figdeting. "Oh uh yeah I can play."

"Will you help us with our receives?" The two pleaded causing her gulp at their cuteness. Let's just decline yeah hyejin thought to herself.

"Sure."

She mentally facepalmed herself. The boys cheered happily while Hyejin sulked and mouthed, 'I will kill you' to Taeyong, he shrugged in response.

━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━

Taeyong sweetie you did
great job!

They are playing volleyball in a
Basketball place