《e l e v e n》

[  BAAM WHOSH POW ]

━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━

           HYEJIN held the ball in her trembling hands. Jeno and Jaemin stood in front of ready to receive. Flashbacks of the match came in her mind causing her heartbeat to increase, "I can't-  "

"Go go ace!" Taeyong interrupted her, her eyes went to his figure. He was smiling widely and he gestured her to throw ball. Hyejin sighed and pushed away all the thoughts. She took some steps back closed her eyes alerting the two boys.

She gained her momemtum by a small run, tossing the ball above her head and jumped. Glancing at Jaemin in the middle of her flight she hit the ball towards his direction. Jaemin gasped at the sudden fast serve before trying to receive it. The ball hit his forearms roughly causing him to yelp and fall on his butt, the ball went to the left nearly hitting jeno on the face.

"Eeh!" Jeno shreiked and ducked.

"Omg I am sorry are you two okay?!" Hyejin panicked as she rotated her arms comically. The two bursted in a series of impressed 'ohs' and 'ahs', their eyes sparkled. "Noona that was so cool!" Jeno spoke fixing his glasses.

"It went baam and kaboom and whoosh!" Jaemin expressed with exaggerated hand movements.

"How did you do that!?"

"That jump serve was scary!"

They crowded Hyejin asking her millions of question as she tried to answer them all. Taeyong smiled at the sight infront of him. He loved the sight of her smiling and excited about the game. He truly did love her.

The three of them continued to practice and by the end of the day Jeno and Jaemin managed to receive one of her 'scary serves'. "Thank you Hyejin noona for playing with us." Jeno politely spoke. "Yeah it was fun." Jaemin backed him up.

Hyejin laughed sheepishly while rubbing her neck, she did that whenever she was embarrased or flustered. "No problem. You two are good players." The boys blushed.

"Hey hey look at the time! You two should go home." Taeyong interrupted them swinging his arm around her shoulder.

Jeno and Jaemin left after a while leaving the two adults alone. "Let's go home." Hyejin spoke whilst walking away from the place. Taeyong caught up to her and they both walked in silence.

The sky was showing a perfect mixture of millions of colours. The bright day slowly turned into the night's sky.

"Thank you." Hyejin broke the silence, not looking at him she continued to walk. They were still walking through the park. Taeyong smiled, "Your welcome ace." Hyejin came to a stop making him glance at her in confusion.

"You really are something."

"I just did what you always did."

Hyejin felt tears threatening to escape her eyes, she didn't know why but she felt emotional. The months when he was still in the coma and she got her memories back were the most difficult ones. She was torn by blaming herself and wanting to play again while waiting for her knee to heal fully.

Taeyong wordlessly closed the gap betweem them and wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her in a warm hug that she returned gratefully. She snuggled her head in his chest feeling him gently playing with her hair.

The two stood like this for a while without sharing any words.

"I love you." Both of them spoke at the same time and then broke out into laughter. Taeyong ruffled her hair. Holding her hand he guided them to the car.

The ride back home was fun as the two blasted songs and sang loudly whilst cracking up jokes. They laughed until their eyes became teary. Hyejin lets out a happy laugh when she stopped the car in front of the house, "Today was fun!" 

"Yeah it was." Taeyong stared at her side profile, admiring her. She didn't really care about her looks. Her messy hair and tilted glasses represented her goofy personality. "You are staying tonight?" She asked in anticipation. "Yep." He replied making her grin.

°°°

"So who gonna sleep on the couch?" Hyejin asked while setting her study table that was littered with notes and pens, her back facing him.

She yelped when she felt hands circuling around her waist, a deep blush dancing on her cheek as she froze. Taeyong whispered near her ear causing her to shiver, "no one."

"What do you-" She was stopped by his finger gently placed on her lips, her became as wide as saucers and face became steaming hot. "Let's sleep together hye." He dragged her to bed as she was still frozen and flustered.

The two laid down, he placed the blanket on both of them before hugging her again and kissing her forehead. "Good night."

━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━

I squealed while typing this chapter