《t w e l v e》

[ PLAY FOR ME ]

━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━

HYEJIN had woken up first. Her hair was messy and eyes puffy, she had a small blush on her cheeks as she didn't dare to turn around and see Taeyong. "You woke up early."

She yelped while falling off the small bed causing him to laugh loudly. "It ain't funny hoe!" He continued to laugh at her while she stood up rubbing her butt. Her annoyance vanished as she stared at his laughing figure, she missed his laugh badly.

After some minutes silence fell between the two of them. Hyejin looked down at him as he locked his eyes while her looking up at her. "Hey Taeyong what are we?" She asked fliping her forefinger between two of them.

Taeyong placed his hand on his chin acting as if he was lost in his thoughts before answering, "I would say I am your boyfriend but on one condition." She tilted her head sideways in confusion.

"Play for me." She didn't reply and inhaled sharply before throwing a pillow roughly at him,

"Fine!"

He did a victory dance causing her to sigh.

°°°

Hyejin was standing in front of the practice court debating whether to go inside or runaway. The second option seemed nice to her but she knew Taeyong would start lecturing her like a mom. She let out a sigh for the nth time, it was saturday and she planned to sleep the whole day.

She silently went towards the door. Her teammates were still unaware of her presence as they were busy playing a practice match. She quietly changed her shoes and whispered, "You can do this hyejin. Fighting."

Her shoes made a squeaky sound when she stepped on the floor gaining attention of everyone, shit she thought. "HOE YOU FINALLY CAME BACK!"

"I SWEAR TO GO I WANNA KILL YOU!"

"WHERE WERE YOU THE WHOLE TIME!?"

All of the main team yelled simultaneously as they tackled her to the floor. "I AM SORRY OKAY!?" The whole place fell silent.

"I am sorry, I was being a coward. I thought if I stopped playing ya'll would win. I thought that it was my fault the whole time and I lost the motivation to play. I hated myself but now I am sure it wasn't my fucking fault! I was an idiot! I am sorry!" She bowed down more than 90 degress shutting her eyes tightly after confessing.

The coach walked towards her, a grin plastered on her face, "Your apology won't be accepted until you win five one on one matches." Hyejin sweatdropped at her words, "But I am out of practice!" The woman walked away causing Hyejin to dramatically fall on the ground. Her teammates cracking their knuckles as they readied themselves to challenge their ace.

"We won't go easy on you Hye!"

Hyejin smirked, the familiar feeling if excitement rushed through her veins. Her heartbeat increased as she spoke, "Bring it on!"

━━━━━━━ ✤ ━━━━━━━

We are close to the end
of the book!