Acknowledgements

Copyright notice: All Rights Reserved under the Australian Copyright Act 1968. No parts of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organisations, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

This story will use a large amount of media to sub-in for plot developments. Please ensure you are reading somewhere with a strong internet connection so you don't miss progression in dialogue and plot.

The representation of LGBT+ youth is a significant factor in this narrative. Homophobic and offensive comments are strictly forbidden and will be deleted immediately. You will also be reported should you fail to maintain Wattpad's standards regarding safe zones for readers.

The fictional characters, locations and use of media in this work are under strict copyright regulations, All Rights Reserved © by Clare Cassidy. Any unauthorised replication of this story on any platform will be reported immediately. Please keep in mind, I will have no say in what happens should legal action be required for a user who has broken copyright laws.

The inclusion of profanity and mild violence may be prevalent in this story. There may also be depiction of mental illness, financial struggles, abuse, and physical health. If you find any of these themes confronting or triggering, please do not read past this section. I do not take responsibility for those dismissing this warning. Read at your own risk.

Lastly, thankyou to the wonderful @pynches for granting me the permission [26/12/19] to use your series of prompts as the basis for this story. Your edits on Tumblr inspired Adam's story and I credit you for the idea.

Check out the rest of @pynches work here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/pynches

Thankyou. Enjoy the story!

Clare.