Chapter 3

"Who is you??"

The day of the USJ invasion came and [Y/n] couldn't help but feel thrilled. She was currently heading towards Shigaraki's place after talking to Dabi, reassuring him that she'll be fine.

"I'm not worried, dumbass. I'm just.. unsure whether or not I should let you go because your stupid self might end up getting in trouble."

"I'll be fine! It's not like I'm gonna get caught by the heroes or anything!"

"Ha, say that and you might jinx yourself."

She then stopped in her tracks, realizing she arrived to her destination. Not bothering to knock [Y/n] opened the door, only to be met face to face by a bulky bird man?

"What the fawk?" She continue to stare at it in confusion until a certain motherly mist heard her outburst.

"Now, now, [Y/n]. It is very impolite to curse in front of people." His warning went unheard by the female.

"What the hell is that!? Ew his brain is exposed, too!" Pointing a finger at him, her face morphed into one of disgust. Kurogiri pat the bird creature on his back and stated that the Nomu was supposed to be our ultimate weapon. Making an 'o' shape with her mouth, she asked what its abilities were.

"I think it's better if we show it at the USJ." nodding, she looked around, wondering where Shigaraki was. "If you're looking for Shigaraki, he's rounding up the other villains."

"Oh, so we're leaving soon!?" She asked the misty male with glee, causing him to smile.

"Yes, we are. So be prepared, okay?" Luckily [Y/n] was already wearing her signature outfit under her long coat. Shaking off the coat, Kurogiri narrowed his misty eyes in distaste.

"[Y/n], Isn't that uncomfortable?" shaking her head, she explained to him that in order to use her quirk, she needed a lot of skin exposed to do so.

"Still, I don't get how you don't feel awkward in that outfit." She shrugged and winked at him, the motherly cloud sighing in exasperation.

"It's fine. I won't have time to feel uncomfortable when I'm beating people up."

"You'll be by Shigaraki's side most of the time, though."

"Say what now."

Their conversation was cut short when the door opened, revealing Shigaraki in his handsy form. He announced that it was time to head to towards USJ, but [Y/n] was left to wonder where all the goons were. Kurogiri warped a portal in front of us and Shigaraki was the first to walk in, with the girl following behind.

•••

—At the USJ—

Near the fountain of the center of the USJ, a tiny swirling vortex appeared, growing larger and larger each second. "Aizawa-Sensei? What's that near the fountain?" A certain moss haired boy pointed towards the portal, now big enough for people to go through. Then a mob of villains slowly emerged from the portals, alarming the teachers.

"Huddle up and don't move!" The erasure hero barked out, making the class murmur in confusion until they saw the horde of villains. "Thirteen, protect the students!"

From the portal, Shigaraki stepped out, [Y/n] casually strolling behind with her mask intact, hands behind her head in a laid back manner. Behind her, the Nomu walked out the portal and stood next to Shigaraki.

Near the entrance, Aizawa eyed Shigaraki's group. "Stay back!" He yelled to the students who were quietly whispering to each other in worry. "Those are villains." The underground hero stated, making the class erupt into panic.