Chapter 13

"Wow, I can really feel the love from here."

Let me just tell you, jail night was amazing. I slept on a dusty musty crusty ass bed, my cellmate almost had me dead and I got into a fight with a few thugs. I didn't even get a wink of sleep. Definitely the best night of my life.

And now here I am, looking like I fought satan and All Might himself and went to school after. Everyone kept giving me looks but I didn't give a shit right now. Aizawa was currently talking, something about sidekicks and interns or whatever. "Ugh..." My eyelids sagged down, head slipping from my head banging my head against the desk. Maybe I could knock myself out long enough to get a good rest...

"Hey, you shouldn't do that. You might injure yourself or get a concussion." A feminine voice cut my dedicated heavy metal fan ritual, making me crane my neck to look at the person who stopped me.

"F*ck off, I didn't get enough sleep, okay? Now leave me alone." I have to admit, she was pretty but I was too tired to make a sarcastic comment and once again plopped my head on the desk, slowly drifting to wonderland.

'Ah, sleep. Finally I can-'

"I know you're exhausted, but you just can't sleep during class. Trying taking a nap during break or something but for now, please focus on your studies." Her delicate hand lifted my head up, revealing my irritated look. She hesitantly chuckled before introducing herself as Yayayorozu Momo? Yaoyarozu Momo? Fuck it, I'm too tired.

"I seriously have no idea how to say your name, so I'm just gonna call you Momo, capeesh?" Her face wrinkled up in discomfort but nodded regardless. Ending it with a grunt, I rested my forehead on the desk for the third time hoping that finally, I could get some shut-eye.

——

Yaoyorozu Momo has always been a patient girl. I mean, sure, she could sometimes lose her cool now and then but, Y/n takes the whole cake. 'Seriously, how can someone be so stubborn!' Momo thought to herself, a sigh escaping her lips which went unnoticed.

She couldn't understand why UA would let a person like her, much less a villain such as [Y/n] at school. 'I don't understand. Why would they let her in? She's probably misleading the whole school for all we know! Taking a walk? Don't make me laugh.' Momo scoffed, glaring at the sleeping female.

It was rare to find her to thinking such vulgar thoughts but she couldn't help her nose crinkle in mild disdain, slowly blinking before directing her attention to the teacher.

---

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

The sound of the bell rang, signaling the end of class. While everyone cheered, [Y/n] woke up with a slam, falling from her chair due to the loud noises. She always had sensitive hearing when she just woke up. "Geez, what's all the ruckus? Did class already ended?" [Y/n] wiped the remaining drool on her face and stood up, walking over to Momo.

"Hey... Uhm.. Err- shit. What was her name again?" [Y/n] turned around to hide her shame, whispering the last part with a groan. "Eh, it's Yaoyorozu Momo, [L/n]-san. I would say to remember it next time but it'd be just a waste of breath." Yaoyorozu's mouth acted faster than her brain, causing her to say those words to the now pissed off [Y/n].

"I'm not in the f*cking mood right now. I'm sleepy, exhausted, hungry, and all other shit. What I don't f*cking need right now, is a snobby prissy little make-believe hero that's got her head shoved so far up her ass, all she could talk was sh*t. I ain't got time to deal with this crap as of now so you better stop with the sass before I hurl you into the unknown. You got that, you c*nt sucking goblin looking-ass motherf*cking b*tch? Spread something other than your clothes. Yeah, I see you with your slutty costume. I already know about your quirk but deadass do you even need to show that much skin?"