This sucks

"All Might's gonna body slam me, I just know it."

And so the plot thickens. Lol just kidding. You guys never got your snacks because the owner kicked you out for being a villain. And now the both of you were wandering aimlessly around the streets, sometimes stopping to admire something. You suddenly had the biggest urge to steal an expensive-looking necklace but before that could've happened, Izuku stopped you.

You just wanted to steal that necklace, sell it, and buy some snacks with that money... What's so bad about that?

Honestly, heroes these days...

Anyways, while you and Izuku were doing whatever, Bakugo caught sight of you for whatever reason. What the freak was he doing near you guys? For the plot convenient, Bakugo boldly approached you guys and yelled, "What the funk are you guys doing together!? The help!? Who in the shoes is censoring me!?"

While the angry Pomeranian freaked out, you and the broccoli couldn't help the chuckle that slipped from your lips. With jazz hands, you replied with, "Magic~!" And somehow confetti fluttered down from above like rain, confusing both males. You know what? They're not even gonna attempt to understand it.

"Oi, Deku. I need to borrow shi– I mean, I have to borrow [L/n] right now. And I'm not asking." Bakugo tugged on your right arm and was about to walk away but another pull from the opposite side stopped him.

"U-Um, I wasn't done hanging out with her, Kacchan..."

"Haaah? Did you hear what I said? I. Wasn't. Asking."

"But–!"

As the two continue to squabble, you stood there angry while getting pulled from both sides. Wow, Deku is stronger than he looks. A tick mark appeared on your forehead when the tugging increased, resulting in you swaying side to side.

It was only then when Bakugo unconsciously used his quirk on you did you pull away.

"Alright. Stop! Y'all are fighting over me like a piece of meat! Which I actually am... but that's not the point! You guys are acting like children. Periodt. I'll leave now. Peace out."

And then you rode your magical unicorn and ran off into the sunset.

>>>

After yesterday's fiasco, not much has happened. I mean, some of your classmates have exchanged a few words with the [H/c] girl, but other than that, everything has been quite peaceful.

Right now, you were with Kendo at the cafeteria getting lunch. You guys shifted around different random topics until Kendo pointed out a crazed Monoma. He was once again insulting the 'better' class while laughing maniacally. Typical.

You watch as Kendo came over them and gave a hard chop to the blond's nape, sending him to the floor if not for her grip on the back of his uniform.

"Sorry about him, he's always like that. I sometimes wonder if he's missing something in him."

"...Like a heart." You whispered under your breath but the pretty girl still heard you, sending a playful glare. She chatted with a few of your classmates and even shared the information on the exam. Hearing that, Monoma immediately jumped up and argued with Kendo, telling her that she shouldn't 'help the enemies.' Or something like, 'stop sharing valuable information!'.

In the end, you and Kendo had to drag the insane blondie out of their sight for him to shut up.

>>> (Btw this means time skip)

After rigorous training by yourself (you can't afford to lose your touch in combat), the midterm exam went by like a breeze, passing the test with flying colors. But, here's the tricky part.

"Instead of fighting robots, you'll be battling us 2v1!" The rat– excuse me, the principal exclaimed with his paws up. It would've been cute if you weren't feeling like choking him.

'I could've enjoyed this if it was a 1v1, but another teammate!? Frick that!'

While fuming, you didn't notice the way your classmates tensed up and glanced at you for a millisecond, all sharing the same thought;

'I hope I'm not paired up with her!'

Yep, jackasses.

Anyway, the moment All Might landed in front of the class was when you snapped out of your little angry parade, necks craning up just to see the shadowed face of the No. 1 Pro-hero, older Jhonny bravo.

"And I will be your opponent! GIVE IT YOUR BEST BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE HOLDING BACK!" The buff geezer announced.

You scoffed, pitying the poor souls that get to battle the seemingly invincible hero.

'Sucks to be them, lol'

'Yep, this sucks'

Turns out, she was one of the poor souls that get to be obliterated by All Might himself. And it definitely did NOT help when she found out broccoli and Bakuhoe were her teammates, either.

Someday I'll get out of this hell hole and reunite with my family...

That's a vow.