Chapter 12

"I hate everyone."

This chapter is so boring and has nothing to do with the plot I'm-

The ending was what I expected; a load of crap. Bakugo at first place and Todoroki as second. Tokoyami was supposed to share third place with engine boi, but had to leave due to family issues. I had a hunch it was probably about his brother, Ingenium. I heard he was at Hosu city, so I can presume it might have to do with him and Stain, the hero killer. Recently, there have been numerous time Stain had been active, and it's most likely Ingenium had been caught up with the villain.

To be perfectly honest, that dude's shit, talking about how the world was tainted with fake heroes and such. I can 100% percent agree with him but, our last encounter wasn't really pleasant, so to say. Just remembering the bloodshed we created was enough to make me shiver. It's still a mystery how I got away with just multiple stab wounds, many cuts and a bruise on my temple.

Dabi was incredibly shocked to see me come home almost dead and bleeding. It took me a decent 48 hours of sleep, and a considerable amount of pain killers to able to walk again.

Enough about that, after the sports festival, I sneakily skipped the after class and went for a walk. I wasn't going to run away or nothing for two reasons. One, I could learn more about each of their weaknesses and maybe secrets. And two, they literally stuck a fucking GPS in. My. Skin.

Gross? I know. But back while I was in my cell, they knocked me out for a few minutes and the next thing I know? I had a damn GPS hidden in my body. I never bothered taking it off because I was too lazy. Plus, it'll probably be a pain in the ass to remove. Tear my skin off? No way, hośe.

"Wait... I remember this street." Something about this street was really familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it. As I continue my journey to who-knows-where, I stop to finally realize where I am when I saw the neighborhood. "This- This is my home. This was where I lived!" Quickly dashing on my feet, I run and run, hoping to find a certain white two-story house.

My feet stopped when I passed by a graffitied house, littered by hate words and trash. Upon closer inspection I realized.. this was my house. "What.. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE!?" I yelled, infuriated. There was no way my family could live here anymore. Then this left me with only one thought.

"This... it's all my fault. I'm the reason this happened." Feeling immense guilt, I collapsed to the ground while staring at my hands with frustration on my face. Was me turning into a villain really affected our family name this bad...? Why are they even blaming my family when they were the ones in the wrong? Or maybe it was because my mom was a former villain and they expected me to become like my mother? "IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!" I shrieked at the sky with great frustration and confusion.

I continue to glower on the ground until I heard police sirens in the distance but I didn't care.

"L/n Y/n! You are ordered to stay quiet and walk towards us with no resistance! We have pro-heroes by our side so don't even think about trying anything!"

Rolling my eyes, I stood up from the dirty concrete and shoved my hands in my pocket while giving them a lazy smile, the once frown on my face looked like it never existed. "Relax, I just went for a walk. I wouldn't dream of running away because... Ahem... A tracker is literally inside me, duh." I waved a hand around, casually sauntering towards the blue and red lights.

There I saw Aizawa, and All Might with a deep frown on their face, the former had his arms crossed while the former rested a hand on his hip. "Young L/n, you shouldn't walk away just because you wanted to. If you do that again, we'll have no choice but to put you back in jail." All Might scolded while Aizawa remained silent, staring intently at me. All he said was,

"I know what you're thinking about. It might be your fault, yes, but don't dwell on it too much. That's why we have second chances, right?" and walked away, starting a conversation with a nearby cop. I lowered my head in thought as All Might dragged me to a police car to 'interrogate' me.

>>>

Geez, cops are so nosy. You answer one question and they give you ten more. What's so wrong with taking a walk?

"Why did you run away?"

"For the last FUCKING TIME, I didn't run away."

"Answer the question, L/n." Naomasa's face held seriousness, prompting me to sigh and answer him.

"Good. That's all."

He stood up and headed for the door, but not before getting stopped by me. "When can I leave?" He turned around and said that I'd have to stay the night in jail for sneaking out without permission.

Oh, hell no.

"Wait! Can we just talk about this first? I promise I won't sneak away anymore so please, don't lock me up!" I got on my knees and performed a dogeza*, surprising the detective and the people outside the room into silence.

I remained still on the cold floor until I heard the door slam and a set of footsteps. "Get up, [L/n]. Stop embarrassing yourself, it's just one night in jail. Be grateful we aren't leaving you here for a day." Aizawa's gruff voice filled the silence, making my head crane up. "Now get up, you're making yourself look pathetic." He left the room with Naomasa.

A few seconds later, a guard came to the room and escorted me to my old cell. Ah, the smell of rusting metal. Oh, how I've not missed you.

And thus the great prison war began- wait, wrong dialogue.

And this the story of how I beat up a gang of serial killers and tased by a random guard. How fun.