Chapter 4

"F*ck me gently with a chainsaw."

"Dammit, [Y/n]! You gotta be fucking kidding me.. You just had to get yourself arrested!"

The scarred male cursed to himself as he watched the news about the attack in USJ.

I knew it was a bad idea to let you go with them..

I promise I'll save you from those scumbags, N/n.

•••

"They got her, Kurogiri! Why did she have to save me!? Stupid, stupid!" Shigaraki complained while glaring harshly at the wall.

"Maybe it's because she cares about you, Shigaraki Tomura?"

"But.. I can't just sit here and do nothing while she's arrested."

"Yes, I understand but, we can't do it by ourselves. I hate to say this but, we need more members if we want to save [Y/n]."

I promise I'll get you back from those wannabe heroes..

>>>

After that unusual talk with the supposed principal, the police, along with a few pro heroes, escorted me to an apartment they rented.

"Miss [L/n], you will be staying here until further notice, and don't think of even trying to escape because we have installed multiple security cameras inside and around the apartment. We also have guards outside your apartment at all times." The police officer explain to me, making me reel back in discomfort, wrists still cuffed together.

So they'll be watching me 24/7? That's kinda stalker-ish.. Meh, whatever. Beats living in a run-down home, anyway.

Time skip to next day where you'll be attending UA

I was sleeping soundly until an annoying beeping noise woke up. Stirring and still half-asleep, I smash the alarm clock on my bedside table and went back to sleep.

Since when did I even own an alarm clock? And why is this bed so comfy?

.
.
...Oh shit.

Realization dawned upon me, swiftly getting up from my bed. I took a step on the ground and was immediately met with a stinging pain on the back of my foot. "Gah! What the—?" I look down to see a broken part of the alarm clock. Turns out, when I smashed that alarm clock I accidentally broke it into pieces, rendering them useless.

"Eh, didn't need that anyways. Now, what the fuck am I supposed to do again?" I knock on the door halted my self talking. "[L/n]. Are you dressed? You have a school to attend." An unknown male voice resonated behind the front door.

"A'ight, stranger. Gimme a minute." Brushing my teeth, I run around the entire apartment trying find my uniform, to which I did. Messily slipping on the blazer, I didn't bother to tie my red tie and just hung it around my neck, hoping it'd magically tie itself.

I even sacrificed my breakfast and just slammed the door open, making the unknown stranger jump back in shock. A long scarf found its way on my waist and tied me up.

Hm, kinky. I snickered at my immaturity and flashed the male a lazy smile. "Don't scare me like that, kid." His glowing red eyes bored into my dead ones.

"Can't make any promises. Didn't expect ya for having that kind of kink, though." He untied his scarf as his hair floated back in place, ignoring the last comment with a faint red of embarrassment.

"C'mon, we'll be late. By the way, you're in my class since I'm the only one who can disable your quirk." He grunted out, almost as if he doesn't want to be here.

Heh, he definitely doesn't.

I gave him a sluggish salute and followed him to a parked police car. Before getting in, he handed me an orange jacket with white words on the back, 'Caution Villain' written on it. "What the duck is this?" I deadpan. He shrugged and simply replied with,

"Just a precaution." I laughed.

"There goes my chances of making friends."

Arriving at our destination, I look at the towering building, sudden uncertainty bubbled in the pit of my stomach. "Heheh.. Aizawa.. On second thought, I think I'm just gonna go stay in jail..." The pro hero tried to pull me out of the car, with me holding onto the seat for dear life.

"Damn it, kid. Stop being so - stubborn!" He managed to pull me from the car by force despite being injured. Both of us collided down the pavement with me sitting on top of his abdomen.

"Kid, really appreciate it if you could just -" He wheezed out. I rubbed the back of my neck and helped him up, apologizing. "Whatever, we've wasted enough time." He dusted himself off and walked ahead, with me trailing behind him like a lost kitten.

Walking down the hall, I realize how empty and quiet it is. Hm. So class already started? I question to myself and looked around until we stopped in front of a big ass door with a sign that wrote, "1-A?" I mumbled out the sign. Aizawa told me to wait here until he called me inside.

3rd person POV

Sliding the door open, the class was greeted by sight of their teacher.

"Aizawa Sensei! You're back so soon!"

"What a pro!"

"Sensei! I'm glad you're okay!"

"If you can even call that okay.."

A single glare from him was enough for the class to shut up. He sighed. "My health isn't important right now. I have a special announcement to make, so listen carefully." The class waited in anticipation, curious to know what it is. "We'll have a new addition to our class. You may have seen her at the USJ and some of you may be familiar with her. She's not exactly a.." He trailed off, not knowing what to say. He caught Midoriya and Bakugo's eyes slowly start to widen.

"C'mere, kid." The gruff male called to the door, and in came a very familiar [H/c] girl. Class A simultaneously gasped at the sight of her while a certain ash blonde male stood up. "Hah!? Why the f*ck is she here!?" He aggressively pointed his finger in her direction while yelling out profanities.

"Nice to see you too, F*ckface." She glared at Katsuki with a smirk while Midoriya was visibly traumatized. [Y/n] then turned to the latter and her dull eyes with terrified ones. Giving a small wave, she turned to the teacher for instructions. "So, Aizawa, what am I supposed to do now?" He shakes his head from the lack of her informality and told her to introduce herself, which she complied.

She flashed them a smile. "Hey, my name's [L/n] [Y/n]. Sorry for invading you and all. I had no intention of killing you guys, if that makes you feel any better— except for maybe Deku and Bakuhoe. I just helped a fellow friend out. I'm nice, though. Deep deep down, I think." [Y/n] shrugged at the last one while Aizawa sighed for the nth time. "If anyone sees her doing any suspicious activity, notify me, or any pro-heroes around. By the way, just sit at the back."

"Sure. By the way, it's [Y/n], not 'kid'." She puffed her cheeks out and walked to her desk at the very back. The female could feel piercing stares aimed at her, but she ignored it and sat down. Aizawa averted their attention from you by clearing his throat and grunting.

"Settle down, class. Your fight is far from over yet. In two weeks prior you'll be participating in.." He paused for dramatic effects before yelling out, "The sports festival!" with a creepy grin on his face.

Yikes, people might mistake him for a homeless pedo.

"THAT'S SUCH A NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!"

Everybody in the class chorused while Y/n sighed. "Jeez they're loud..." Grumbling to herself, Aizawa explained the details, which made the whole class hyped.

>>>

I don't even know what I'm doing lol

I'm just having fun