Back to the past -Shigaraki-

A young girl was walking around Kamino, an unfamiliar place to her. She was wandering around the place until she spots an old house, the place emitting a dark aura, but she ignored it.

Curious, she sauntered over to the door and gripped the doorknob. Twisting it only to find out it was locked. Grunting in mild difficulty, she repeatedly kicked the door until it broke under the impacts of her kicks. Swinging it open, she stepped inside to see a dusty empty room. At the end of the room, was a wooden door that urged her to open it.

And inside that room, she saw a bar with no one inside. 'But there are lights open and it's fairly clean. Which means.. someone lives here.' Y/n deduced. She carefully walked around and inspected each room to find it was all empty. "Might as well hang around here before they come back."

And so, Y/n stayed at the bar. Trying different types of liquor for her to drink even though she was still a minor, and explored around the room.

While walking around, she froze when she felt a hand grasp her neck. "Oh? What do we have here?" Panicking, she tried to use her quirk when another voice stopped her. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, dear."

Then the same raspy voice spoke again. "I can disintegrate you from your neck if I place all five fingers on your skin, so don't even try." He growled and Y/n nodded.

"Good. Now, tell me why are you here? Are you a thief?" He queried, and she rolled her eyes. "Maybe if you let your hand go, I might just let 'ya, Handsy." He snarled at the nickname while she lightly giggled.

"Don't push it, girly. Keep that up and you might end up in ashes." He threatened the H/c female, but she just grunted in discomfort.

"Can you please not get all up in my face? If you're gonna kiss me, put on some chapstick first." Shigaraki's face instantly burned a bright red while Kurogiri snickered quietly in the background. He scowled darkly at her and squeezed her neck, his middle finger hovering dangerously close to her skin, making her gulp.

"Alright, alright! I'm not here to steal anything. I was just staying here for the meantime because I was wandering around Kamino and I got lost." She explained but he didn't seem to buy it.

"I don't believe you. But tell me... What do you think about heroes?" Y/n's body tensed up at the topic of 'heroes'. "I don't wanna hear you yapping about that overrated piece of shits, so I suggest you shut the fuck up." She glowered at him in disgust. Her distaste for heroes appeased Shigaraki and made him determined to make you join him.

He let go of her neck and gestured her to a chair, prompting her to sit. Y/n rubbed her bruising neck with her dominant hand and slowly relaxed on the barstool. "I have a deal." An eyebrow raised from her as she propped up her chin with her other hand. "Elaborate."

After his short explanation Y/n stroked her chin and hummed. "To sum it up, you want me to join your little 'organization' to eliminate everything you hate, including the symbol of peace, All Might?" She clarified, to which he nodded. She then laughed loudly which startled both villains.

"Haha! Nope, I don't think so. I don't like getting bossed around and listening to other people. I like to play by my own rules, so there's no way I can join you." Shigaraki instantly grew irritated by this and was quick to respond, "Fine. I'll just kill you! I knew you'd refuse anyway."

He lunged towards her with his hands outstretched towards her face, aiming to dust her. But, she was swift enough to dodge and release her quirk, and with Shigaraki accidentally inhaling it a large dose of it, he passed out on the wood floor. While all this happened, Kurogiri immediately stepped in and demanded to know what Y/n did to the male.

"Relax, cloudy. I just knocked him out with my quirk, no big deal." She stretched her arms and yawned. "He didn't let me finish before so I'll say it again. I'm not joining you, but I will help you when I want to. I have a feeling he'll be going places." She hastily wrote her number on a piece of paper when magically found and left it on the table.

"Call me when you need me or whatever." Y/n then exited through the door and ran off to god knows where, leaving Kurogiri with a passed out Shigaraki in his care.

'Hmm. Quite charming indeed.' Kurogiri thought to himself and grinned.

--------------------------------------

This is probably not a chapter but, oh well.. MEH