Chapter 14.5

"Hahah spider go- AHHHHH!"

A real tender hug. When's the last time someone has hug you again? You can't tell, but you miss it more than ever now.

"I'm home, dad. How have you been?" You wipe a stray tear from your eye and release him from the hug, him doing the same with a big smile on his aged face.

"It's been hard without you but we somehow managed." [F/n]'s eyes cloud with hidden sorrow that's covered by the giant smile he wears. Guiding you inside, you and the detective make your way to the house, looking around in hopes to find your cute idiotic brother.

"Where's Rui, by the way? I wanna surprise him." You ask your father who points upward, knowing what he meant even if he didn't say it.

"Oh, not again... Does he have no recollection of what happened last time or is he just that dumb?" You shake your head and walk up the stairs, ready to scare the quirk out of your brother.

"Ready or not, here I come!"

---

Upstairs in his room, Rui can be seen hanging upside down by the use of his quirk called Puppeteer. Many miniature dolls decorate his room, all made by his strings. Rui always loved to make dolls for his sister, and seeing her face light was enough to make his day.

"I'll give up my quirk just to see you, [Y/n]-nee..." He sighs out.

"Really?" A voice asks.

"Yeah..." Rui answers, relaxing his eyes by closing them, only to reopen them again realizing there's an intruder in his house. Without looking, Rui shoots out thin cords and tries to wrap it around the said intruder who dodges it easily. He expected that and swiftly shoots out another set of cords towards the unknown person. Luckily for him, one cord manages to wrap itself around their leg and he pulls it, making the intruder plummet to the ground. Using that opening to his advantage, he binds his cords around the intruder's arms, legs, ankles, wrists, and neck, successfully trapping them in his makeshift web.

"Who are you!?"

The intruder merely chuckles. From her laugh cry can conclude that it's a she, but why is it so eerily familiar? He couldn't see her face due to her neon hood.

"I asked you a question; who are you!?" He asks again, tightening the cords around her that's enough to leave marks. The female hisses, squirming a bit before giggling.

"Heheh.. Is that any way to greet your big sister, little spider?" Rui gasps.

That nickname! Only Nee-San...

"[Y-Y/n]-nee? Are you actually real!?" He loosens his hold on her, making her ungracefully drop to the  ground.

"Yeah, what do you think?"

"We thought you died or something! You went missing for two years and never contacted us once!"

"Well, I've got one thing to say to you...

I lived, bitch."

I'm sorry it's short

I've been stressing for a test

I know it's not an excuse but just know I'm working on this story