CHAPTER 13

WARNING: This story contains mature themes and is intended for mature readers.

ANTHONY STEPHEN

"You can't fucking listen, can you," I spat as I pushed her back into the apartment, this time locking the door. She tripped and fell at my feet like the pathetic excuse she was. Her nose was bleeding all over my floor, making one fucking mess.

"Garrett, go take care of the security footage from the hallway and stairwell," my brother said.

I didn't want to hurt her, not today, not now. I had big plans for her and she had to fucking go and ruin them. I can't do anything with her damaged.

Looking at her crying on the floor at my feet, it tugged at me, it made me feel something somewhere deep in me, and I hated her for that, I hated her for having this effect on me. She's nothing but a traitor's daughter, a pawn in game. I should feel no sympathy towards her.

I kicked her in the stomach once more, but it only made me feel like shit watching her in pain. She didn't cry out, the only sound was her soft sobbing and that angered me more.

I grabbed her hair, forcing her head up, forcing her to look at me.

Somewhere in the room, I heard Adrina's horrified gasps.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut," Michael said.

"Anthony, let go of her now," my brother said.

I dragged Isabella back up to her feet by her hair. I turned her into my arms and held her firmly. "You pull another fucking stunt like that again, little lamb, I was nice this time, next time you're going to beg for death," I said, pushing into Edwin's arms. He caught her easily and buried her head in his chest, making his white shirt a mess with her blood.

"Esci. Cosa c'è di sbagliato con te?" He said.

"Me?" I yelled. "What the fuck is wrong with you? This is my house and I'm not going anywhere."

"Testa di cazzo." He shouted, making Isabella jump back from his hold. He picked her up and carried her out of the room.

I took a moment to calm myself down. Taking a few deep breaths, I went to the kitchen sink and washed my hands of my little lamb's blood.

"Take all those bags to the bedroom on the left," I said to Michael.

Michael nodded, scooping up the bags from the dining table, Adrina was quick to follow behind him.

"You, stay here," I told her. "You're a what? Beautician, hair stylist? What?"

"Yeah, I am," she said.

"I got a job for you."

"Okay," she said, but her reluctance was clear.

"If you open your mouth to anyone about that bitch, things are not going to turn out so well for you and your little family," I warned.