Intrulogical

Well here's the first thing.

What's in here: Well sin, bottom reMus, Top Logan, use of toys, I think that's all.

Have fun-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan's patience was thinning as he tried to get his boyfriend Remus to focus on some book. But he had tried everything! Snapping his fingers, tapping Remus's shoulder, gently tapping the boys face to make him pay attention, calling his name, everything! But the man still was just in his own world. That is until Logan got tired of that, and grabbed him by his waist. It spooked Remus at first but brought him out of his thoughts,"Huh babe?"was his first reply. Logan smiled a little,"Do you ever pay attention?" He asked the intrusive side. The man nods happily,"Of course I do! Why you could do just about anything to me and I'd still pay attention!" Remus said.

"Oh?" Asked Logan, who smirked,"How about a bet then my love?"he offered. His boyfriend tapped his chin before nodding,"Sure, what kind my darling?"he asked back. Logan smiles,"I can do whatever I want to you, but you have to read three chapters aloud and not turn your attention away from reading because of what I'm doing ." He said pointing to the book in front of him. The man smiled,"Bet! If you lose I get to do the same to you!" Remus said,and Logan complies with that.

Turns out for Remus that was a horrible idea.

He was now trying to read aloud some book, but his body was shaking. On the other end a smirking Logan was toying with a remote in his hand, anytime he pressed a button Remus seemed to shake and moan. You could see nestled in his entrance was a vibrator. Remus was silly to agree to this,and the chapter wasn't even over yet! "F-fuuuuu.. The flowers were blossoAHh!~"he moaned,feeling the setting go another notch. He panted heavily,before continuing to read.

After a little bit he had finished his first chapter, he was now reading the second. But this time,Logan was fucking him. He'd pull out, then slam back inside,and that drove Remus insane. "Magnificent gardens were -FUCK!~"he held onto the table,whining a little he did his best to focus on reading aloud. "Fuck fuck fuckkk I give up! Please just fuck me harder Logan!"he whined. Logan smiles and pulled out,gently pushing Remus onto the bed then crawled onto of him.

He slid his member in like earlier,and started thrusting in and out quickly,giving small kisses to Remus's neck, the man under him was moaning like there was no tomorrow, begging and whining as he held onto Logan. Remus moaned Logan's name and cried out in pleasure as Logan abused his prostate now, the room filled with the mans lewd moans. His legs wrapped around Logan's waist,begging for more. Logan smirked and whispered things into Remus's ear, causing him to moan louder, whimpering at the fact he was already close.

After a few minutes Remus felt a sensation crawling at his stomach,"I-I'm g-gonna-" he barely finished before coming all over his own stomach and Logan's chest. Logan only smiled,"You did so good baby~"he purred,and thrusted a few more times before slamming in and cumming inside Remus,panting heavily. A loud moan came from the man under Logan, the two staring at each other with a smile. Logan got a rag and cleaned them both off, then pulled Remus close to cuddle him. "I knew I'd win"he cooed in his  ear, making Remus huff but laughed,the two falling asleep soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uhm- hope that was okay!