Lmao Among us go brrr

The photo is my inspiration for this lmao

KAMKSSK HI GUYS IM NOT DEAD I SWEAR 💀

Warnings: bottom Remus, top Virgil, tentacleSsSss, gagging on dat tentacle diC, kinda of choking but not? Like a warning maybe? Idk, kinda deepthroating iG, rough sex, overstimulation, semi exhibitionism but not??, degradation kink,

Not me making this cus of a funny experience I had on among us 💀

Word count: 1,261 :)
—————————————-

Remus was walking around the halls, he had to do his tasks and really needed to find the rooms. This was his first time here, and he was very lost. But he had remembered Logan's advice to never trust anyone while here, as it was pretty risky. So he didn't. But he was wishing that maybe him and Logan could've buddied up or something. Even though the nerd said it would look suspicious if something happened, Remus didn't like being alone.

Soon he found one of the rooms, looking down at his tiny tablet. "Medbay...inspect samples. HaHa there's beds here- good place to fuck." He giggled as he went over to the inspection area, beginning the task. Then when the vials went down, he shrugged, time for the next task.( He had to wait anyway for like 59 seconds). The next area was... electrical. Logan told him that area was dangerous- but he'd be fine.

He walked in, ending up walking with Virgil too! And they both were about to do a task when they went to the top part of electrical. "Holy fuck!" Remus said out loud, looping his and Virgil's arms together. The emo pulls out a megaphone immediately, "I'll report it if you tell em that I came with you-" Virgil said with a chuckle." The boy nods with a laugh of his own, and Virgil reports the body with the megaphone.

"Where was it?"

"Electrical, me and Remus found it when we walked in together."

"Yea! We both came from medbay, so we're both clear!"

"Hm...I would say you're both suspicious but the fact that there's only one imposter, I can't say much. Where was everyone else?"

-long discussion of where blah blah-

"Everyone's clear..."

"What do we do then Specs?"

"I suppose we skip."

"Roger that nerdy wolverine!"

The group looked around in the cafe, all shrugging before they scattered to do their tasks. Virgil ran you behind Remus, tapping his sides and going "Boo!" The other jumped and laughed, turning around to the emo and hugging him. "Ya almost got me, now- wanna come with me to reactor to finish the few tasks I have left?" Remus asked, completely forgetting Logan's warning. He could see the others' gears turning in his head as if thinking, before nodding.

"Let me some wires in security and check the cams and I'll be right over!" Virgil assured him.  Remus nods and they split, Remus going to reactor and Virgil going to security. Not but seconds later, Remus had unlocked the manifolds and was starting the reactor. Apparently this was a hard part to do, according to Logan. And with Remus's attention span this would be terrible to deal with.

"Boop..... boop-" he mumbled as he began to watch the example and his own button board. As he was pressing the buttons, Remus felt someone's hands grab his own hips. "Oh ho hoo getting hands are we?" He asked whoever it was, hearing a deep chuckle- sounded like Virgil's...but more.. twisted. "Virgil?" He called out behind him, but gasped in surprise when he felt something lick his neck. And it wasn't Virgil's tongue.

Trust me- he knew the difference. "May I?.." asked the emo after whatever had licked Remus had pulled away. A nod came from the other, and his suit was practically ripped off him, his poor helmet being thrown off somewhere else. Virgil's own had been discarded. He bent Remus over the board, a thick and slimy tentacle grew out of Virgil's back and went straight for Remus's mouth.

Remus gasped in surprise as he felt the tentacle prod at his mouth, obviously wanting inside of something- or well- him. "You're t-the im- MMPH!" He exclaimed in surprise, the tentacle zooming straight into his mouth, leaving Remus no time to finish his sentence. The tentacle fucked into his mouth rough and with no mercy. Remus gagged a little, whining as he felt something prod at his entrance.

"Fucking slut, moaning around my tentacle, you love this~" Virgil hissed out, the tentacles immediately beginning to prep Remus for Virgil and the tentacles themselves. Two held onto the board box, and the reactor buttons were going crazy as Remus was pressing against them. They were both sure the others would notice and come check. That's exactly why Virgil immediately slid his member inside the other, the tentacles thankfully had prepped the boy beforehand.

Remus let out muffled moans and whines, crying out in pleasure when Virgil began to pound mercilessly into the other, thrusting a bit before a tentacle or two joined in.  A small lump was forming in the tentacles, Virgil already knew what it was and just continued to do what he was doing. "Fucking whore, you look amazing like this though." He chuckled, listening to Remus's cries of pleasure.

Soon Remus was coming, well actually this was his second time coming- and he was honestly upset Virgil hadn't even came yet. But the tentacles in him kept him distracted, and god did it feel amazing. Virgil held a hand around the others throat, not squeezing it at all, but held it there firmly enough to make Remus shiver in delight. A small lump was forming at the tentacles, and god Virgil himself couldn't keep going for long.

Remus was barely able to cum a third time, whining as he held onto the reactor box. The lump in Virgil's tentacles was getting closer to his mouth that he could see, and he was both nervous and excited. Soon it got right into the man's mouth, bursting inside the boys mouth and making him choke slightly from how much there was, and the tentacle still wasn't done unloading, two more loads of the cum bursted into his mouth, one right after the other.

The poor reactor buttons were covered in the stuff, and Virgil felt a little bad honestly-but soon he felt himself cumming, all of the tentacles in Remus and Virgils dick itself cumming into the man. Filling the poor guy to the brim from what Virgil could tell. The tentacles pulled away slowly, dripping saliva and cum onto Remus's chin and the floor. "T-too much..."Remus barely croaked out, his body dropping onto the reactor box.

His legs shaking as his ass dropped out some of the cum, and Virgil chuckled with delight, giving the poor guy a kiss on the cheek, "I hope we can keep this secret between us, maybe someone else can join next time~" he hummed, ruffling the boys hair and gently kissing his head. And with that Virgil hopped into a vent and left the room. Then like the two had predicted, everyone came rushing in, confused and now a bit- embarrassed at seeing Remus in the position he was in.

"R-Remus! Oh my god, are you okay?" Asked about all of them, all looking worried, while Roman had turned away as he didn't want to see his brother in- tHaT state. Janus, Emile, and Patton were internally thanking their suits for being so baggy. "Mmmnehh...." was all Remus could muster, closing his eyes as he heard everyone's voices around him, all concerned and wondering what to do.